How to use phoronix test suite for ARM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use phoronix test suite for ARM

I am working on developing one feature for filesystem in ARM target.
    I wanted to use this suite for validate/test/benchmarking.
    Please let me know how to use this suite for ARM targets, who has worked on this suite for arm.

Thanks in advance.!

Originally posted by kzs! View Post
    I am working on developing one feature for filesystem in ARM target.
    I wanted to use this suite for validate/test/benchmarking.
    Please let me know how to use this suite for ARM targets, who has worked on this suite for arm.

Thanks in advance.!
    PTS works on ARM just like it does on x86. See the included documentation, phoronix-test-suite.com, etc. All the same file-system tests should be ARM compatible as they're built from upstream sources.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hi Michael,

I'm new to Phoronix and also meet some situation with ARM.
      The issue is my target is the offline ARM target, without (arm-)gcc there.

Not sure if I've missed something, so I described my way here
      I've used another Ubuntu machine to "make-download-cache" (eg. ramspeed test), and then bring the folder "download-cache" and "openbenchmarking.org" to my ARM machine.
      But it still asked for "install" step again on ARM machine, and it requires gcc.

Then I'm thinking about the cross-build of the ramspeed on the Ubuntu machine (because I can have arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc there)
      But looking around in the pts/ramspeed-1.4.0/ramsmp-3.5.0/ , the "build.sh" seems don't support to build with ARM compiler ?

Is there any way that I've missed or can you help me with some advice.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hoang

Comment

Working...
      X