Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luisrussi
    replied
    Hello guys, I'm having the same problem, when I run phoronix-test-suite I get [NOTICE] Failed To Fetch OpenBenchmarking.org Repository Data: pts. I'm not running on a proxy server. What can I do to fix it?

Best regards.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by deetu View Post
    Hi Micheal, thanks for your lead, i have been able to get it to work, but i noticed that some of the suites are not downloading,"Attempting to download from alternate mirror", which also fails, but copying the ftp link for the download, and trying it on the webpage gets the file, so is it ok to just download that way and save it in the folder created when attempting to download, and what do u think might be the reason reason for this
    Which change did you do to get it working?

So its only FTP links that aren't working?

Leave a comment:

• deetu
    replied
    Hi Micheal, thanks for your lead, i have been able to get it to work, but i noticed that some of the suites are not downloading,"Attempting to download from alternate mirror", which also fails, but copying the ftp link for the download, and trying it on the webpage gets the file, so is it ok to just download that way and save it in the folder created when attempting to download, and what do u think might be the reason reason for this

Leave a comment:

• deetu
    replied
    Im using 4.8.4 (Sokndal), which i think is the latest from the webpage

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    whaoo, so what else can be the problem, thanks again, i will keep trying hopefully the solution can also help others in the future
    Well, first of all, what version are you running? Make sure it's the latest PTS 4.8. A few releases ago I changed an HTTP/HTTPS fix for proxies that might affect you if you're running a really old release.

Otherwise if you are running the latest version, tinkering inside pts-core/objects/pts_network.php for the lines mentioning self::$network_proxy, would be my only other recommendation as within PTS there's only those few proxy-related lines where I've done anything to do with network proxy support.

Leave a comment:

• deetu
    replied
    whaoo, so what else can be the problem, thanks again, i will keep trying hopefully the solution can also help others in the future

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    thanks, i will keep digging, is there anyway to get in touch with a developer, i think they might know better
    I am the lead developer.

Leave a comment:

• deetu
    replied
    thanks, i will keep digging, is there anyway to get in touch with a developer, i think they might know better

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Yes, "Proxy Setup Completed; Storing Network Setting", really finding it hard to know where the problem could be
    Not sure then besides playing around with the proxy settings to see. I don't have any proxy setups myself so most of my testing and development of that feature is based on user feedback / patches.

Leave a comment:

• deetu
    replied
    Yes, "Proxy Setup Completed; Storing Network Setting", really finding it hard to know where the problem could be

Leave a comment:

Working...
X