Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 4.8.2 Released

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 4.8.2 Released

The second stable point release to the Phoronix Test Suite 4.8-Sokndal series is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Are you by any chance porting this to Wayland? or are you waiting for Desktops to run Wayland 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxGamer View Post
      Are you by any chance porting this to Wayland? or are you waiting for Desktops to run Wayland 1st?
      PTS itself already runs on Wayland.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        PTS itself already runs on Wayland.
        Nice it's just going to be the App's that give us a hard time?

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxGamer View Post
          Nice it's just going to be the App's that give us a hard time?
          Yes, it's up to the upstream game/program/benchmark whether or not that portion of the test itself supports Wayland.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Yes, it's up to the upstream game/program/benchmark whether or not that portion of the test itself supports Wayland.
            i know some time back intel had TF2 running on Wayland as a tech demo
            but looks like it's time to get some stuff ported over ill see if i can get a hold of some of the upstream's on porting and maybe ill see what i can help code in
            EDIT looks like a lot of the Apps run on SDL 1.2 and up so it's a no go atm for a solo developer who has a full time job
            Last edited by LinuxGamer; 30 August 2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X