Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temmokan
    replied
    The same with me. 'php -m' lists curl/openssl modules, yet I see this when trying to list suites:

No tests found. Please check that you have Internet connectivity to download test profile data from OpenBenchmarking.org. The Phoronix Test Suite has documentation on configuring the network setup, proxy settings, and PHP network options. Please contact Phoronix Media if you continuing to experience problems.
    How can such situation be debugged?

There's no problem with connectivity to OpenBenchmarking.org.

Leave a comment:

• FourDMusic
    replied
    I had the same problem on a different distro. Trying rebuilding php <using> "--with-curl" but <not using> "--with-curlwrappers".

Make sure "curlwrappers" is <not> built into php. Let me know if that works!

Leave a comment:

• Cannot get Phoronix Test Suite v4.0.1 to connect over network under Red Hat

Finally trying the forums as I've tried everything else I can think of.

Output of "list_tests":

# phoronix-test-suite list-tests

Phoronix Test Suite v4.0.1
    Available Tests

No tests found. Please check that you have Internet connectivity to download test profile data from OpenBenchmarking.org. The Phoronix Test Suite has documentation on configuring the network setup, proxy settings, and PHP network options. Please contact Phoronix Media if you continuing to experience problems.

I've update php.ini as described in the docs. Finally rebuilt php using " --with-curl" and "--with-curlwrappers". No difference. Network issues are not at play -- the server has no issues receiving or making external network connections.

Is there a checklist anywhere of things to look at when debugging network connectivity?
Working...
X