Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavFX View Post
    Have the same error here.

Tested on Chromium 9 on my Ubuntu and Firefox on another Funtoo Linux PC.
    When trying to register an user or what error?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Yeah, When I try to register : "An unknown error occurred." When I valid my login/email/password.

Comment

Michael, you need to write the password requirement somewhere in the registration section.

I tested and tested and tested... It worked after I put a better password.

Comment

Originally posted by RavFX View Post
          Michael, you need to write the password requirement somewhere in the registration section.

I tested and tested and tested... It worked after I put a better password.
          I tried again with a password containing upper- and lowercase characters and digits with a total length of 25, but still no luck.

Comment

Registration problem

I too have a registration problem.
            I went on the registration page, enter the data, and I got an email to activate my account. I click on it and try to login, however it tells that the password is wrong.
            I've tried to reset then the password, I get another email with another link for that, but it does not work as I get a message which tells that I must first activate the account...

So I thought of registering another account and really quadruple checking my password while typing. But I hit the same exact error messages.

I'm using FF 4b12 on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

Comment

I logged into it.What are things I can do right now on its current stage ? I clicked "create-suite"
              It said

Coming Soon

This feature is currently disabled.
              So currently,I can only view any already existing results. Is this correct?
              And also If you can added some-kind of screencast or podcasting on "how to create test-suite" or "how to run it" etc . that must be extremely useful for new users.

Comment

Originally posted by huygens_25 View Post
                I too have a registration problem.
                I went on the registration page, enter the data, and I got an email to activate my account. I click on it and try to login, however it tells that the password is wrong.
                I've tried to reset then the password, I get another email with another link for that, but it does not work as I get a message which tells that I must first activate the account...

So I thought of registering another account and really quadruple checking my password while typing. But I hit the same exact error messages.

I'm using FF 4b12 on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
                For the record, the same thing happened to me today. I even tried twice, with two different usernames and emails. (dnebdal and danneb , if that helps somehow).

Comment

Working...
                X