Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 Expands Cross-Platform Benchmarking

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 Expands Cross-Platform Benchmarking

With its continuing commitment to provide quarterly updates to its industry-leading automated testing and benchmarking platform, Phoronix Media has announced the immediate availability of Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 (codenamed "Lyngen").

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

For some reason the gui doesn't work for me now:

Code:
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/php_gtk2.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/php_gtk2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Fatal error:  Class 'GtkWindow' not found in /usr/share/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/objects/gtk/pts_gtk_window.php on line 24
    I installed the php5-gtk2 deb package I always install and added the extension parameter like always, yet it doesn't want to work this time around.

Comment

Did you just upgrade to Ubuntu 10.04? If so, then it's because the ABI broke with PHP 5.3 and I (or someone) need to end up building a new PHP5-GTK module for that newer PHP in Ubuntu & co.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Yeah, fresh install of Lucid.

Comment

Originally posted by Melcar View Post
          For some reason the gui doesn't work for me now:

Code:
          PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/php_gtk2.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/php_gtk2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
          PHP Fatal error:  Class 'GtkWindow' not found in /usr/share/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/objects/gtk/pts_gtk_window.php on line 24
          I installed the php5-gtk2 deb package I always install and added the extension parameter like always, yet it doesn't want to work this time around.
          I can agree with this. I would like to see you guys drop the dependency for php5-gtk2... it would greatly simplify the installation and porting process.

Comment

Originally posted by aliendude5300 View Post
            I can agree with this. I would like to see you guys drop the dependency for php5-gtk2... it would greatly simplify the installation and porting process.
            The dependency is optional and only needed if you need the GUI. But it's really the only choice... PHP-Qt is in even worse shape than PHP-GTK and is even more scarce to find DEB/RPMs.
            Michael Larabel

Comment

Michael, do you plan at one point to "officially" provide packages for php-gtk on your own? It would be really useful and convenient to have it available from the download page.

Comment

I have a 32-bit PHP5-GTK Lucid built but won't have the time to do a 64-bit build until probably next week or so, but after that it will be up there like I have had the 64-bit Karmic/Jaunty PHP5-GTK.
                Michael Larabel

Comment

Working...
                X