Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Reccs for a “Suite” to compare Low End machines (RPi 1-3, Compute Stick, etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Reccs for a “Suite” to compare Low End machines (RPi 1-3, Compute Stick, etc?

Hi all!

just seeing if any of you have come across any good suites for comparing lower end systems across platforms. .

So far I’ve considered the opengl-tests and glmark2 and unpack-Firefox benchmarks. But other than those, not sure what I should use for memory, disk, etc that is fairly “basic”.

if there is an existing suite? That would be kickass.

I'd recommend looking at my Raspberry Pi reviews on Phoronix for seeing some good tests in there to run for that type of hardware.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I'd recommend looking at my Raspberry Pi reviews on Phoronix for seeing some good tests in there to run for that type of hardware.
      Cool, thanks! I used this older RPi 4 benchmark to compare... looks like some changes made the Raspberry 2B really shoot ahead in performance! Using the 5.15.x kernel now and want to move to the 5.16.x kernel to see if there are any changes!

Woot!

Thanks, Michael! You rock!

OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite, Linux benchmarking, automated benchmarking, benchmarking results, benchmarking repository, open source benchmarking, benchmarking test profiles

(Now its time to try to pull out my old RPi 1 to see how well it runs with Sid these days)
      Last edited by Eirikr1848; 18 February 2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X