X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSmart View Post
    I get the same error in Ubuntu, 8.10, pre-release updates installed:

desktop:~$ phoronix-test-suite gui

Fatal error: Class 'GtkWindow' not found in /usr/share/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/objects/gtk/pts_gtk_window.php on line 23

I don't see a PHP-GTK, searching Synaptic. I do have all the recommended requirements installed, as listed with Synaptic.

Be real, be sober.

I don't think Ubuntu has the package available.

Comment

Yeah. I looked at this before. I get a lot of errors when I try to ./buildconf the PHP-GTK. Apparently there's something with libtools or whatever being split up. I found a post. It's not for PHP-GTK, but it looks like the same issue.

Binary package hint: php5 this may also a bug of phpize or php5 or soemthing like that i use ubuntu 8.10 , i tried to install php -ssh2 extenasion from pcl.php.net i downloaded 0.10 or 0.9 - i tried both.. - then i run phpize as said in documentation.. here is output.. root@bvidinli-desktop:/download/ssh2-0.9# phpize Configuring for: PHP Api Version: 20041225 Zend Module Api No: 20060613 Zend Extension Api No: 220060519 configure.in:77: warning: LTOPTIONS_VERSION is m4...

?It seems that libtool.m4 from the old libtool version was split into several files: libtool.m4 lt~obsolete.m4 ltoptions.m4 ltsugar.m4 ltversion.m4
      I think it also works if you temporarily cat lt~obsolete.m4 ltoptions.m4 ltsugar.m4 ltversion.m4 into libtool.m4?

Thanks.

Comment

A 64-bit PHP5-GTK package for Ubuntu/Debian can be found @ http://www.phoronix-test-suite.com/m....1-0_amd64.deb
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hmm, php-gtk worked for me with 1.80b1, but now it is giving me the same "php-gtk module must be loaded" error. I will look into it some more and see if there's something I need to change for 1.80

Comment

I installed the php package but I keep getting the "must be loaded" bit as well:

Code:
            The PHP GTK module must be loaded for the GUI.
            This module can be found @ http://gtk.php.net/

Comment

Oops, forgot to make one minor note:

In the /etc/php5/cli/conf.d folder (or something similar) create a gtk2.ini file and just do:

extension=php_gtk2.so

or just append that line to your php.ini file.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Ok, I figured out what was wrong for me.

In /etc/php/php.ini, the php_gtk2 module was not loaded. I thought I loaded before - maybe I was dreaming or uninstalling PTS 1.8b1 removed it.

Anyways, to fix this I located the extensions part of /etc/php/php.ini (also sometimes /etc/php5/php.ini, the important thing is to find php.ini in /etc/) and added the php_gtk2 module.

Code:
                ; available extensions
                ;
                ;
                ;
                ;
                ;extension=pdo_sqlite.so
                ;extension=pgsql.so
                [B]extension=php_gtk2.so[/B]
                extension=posix.so
                ;extension=pspell.so
                extension=session.so
                ;extension=shmop.so
                ;extension=snmp.so
                ;
                ;
                Note: There are more extensions, I just copied a small section of the list since it is fairly long.

Edit: Looks like Michael beat me to it. Anyways, I forgot to add that no restart is needed. Just append the file, save, and execute phoronix-test-suite gui.

Comment

Works now. Looks really nice.

Comment

There's a patch for the PHP-GTK, and also the edit Mike mentions above. Check out this post on the Ubuntu forum.

"Just spent a good chunk of my friday night (good thing I'm sick and have nothing better to do) installing the newest version of the Phoronix Test Suite." Go go, go Budluva04 go!

Thanks all.

Comment

It seems to have got some problems with Debian 4.0 - especially with the res detection, that worked with older releases.

Comment

Working...
                      X