Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log into my OpenBenchamrking.org account through PTS

Hello,

Whenever I try "phoronix-test-suite openbenchmarking-login" and enter my credentials I get "[PROBLEM] The System Could Not Be Associated With The Account". I'm sure my credentials are fine.
    An old post from 2015 mentioned something about issues on the server side. I couldn't find anything else.
    Any ideas?

Which version of PTS are you running?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

PTS v10.0.1. I'm running Debian Testing.

Edit:
      I also tried v10.2.0m3 and v9.8.0 but they didn't work. PTS docker container (v9.8.0) did work, though.
      User space issue?
      Last edited by ar2000jp; 27 December 2020, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Hi, I have the same issue on fedora workstation 33 using the tar pts I downloaded yesterday.

Comment

Hi all,
          You might want to check your password and their length, as I just realised that openbenchmarking.org just takes the first 32 characters to register/login.
          with a 32 char password on openbenchmarking.org , I can now login through PTS.
          Cheers
          Cc: ar2000jp + pattakosn

FYI: Michael , I am using:
          Phoronix Test Suite v10.2.0 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
          openbenchmarking.org since Mar-2021
          My original pasword was 103 characters long. but I realised with LastPass only the 32 first characters were used on the register/login page.
          Hence my inability to use my original password through PTS. Now that my password is reduced: it works like a charm.
          So, You might want to enforce the message on both these screens. Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
          X