Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite 10.0 Released With Revamped OpenBenchmarking.org For Open-Source, Automated Benchmarking

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Phoronix Test Suite 10.0 Released With Revamped OpenBenchmarking.org For Open-Source, Automated Benchmarking

    Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 10.0 Released With Revamped OpenBenchmarking.org For Open-Source, Automated Benchmarking

    Phoronix Test Suite 10.0-Finnsnes is now officially available as the latest major feature release for our open-source, cross-platform automated benchmarking software that now has more than six hundred tests/benchmarks available for fully-automated testing. With Phoronix Test Suite 10.0 also comes a significant overhaul to OpenBenchmarking.org and its biggest since its debut back in 2011 alongside Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=29602

  • #2
    Wait so the new OpenBenchmarking.org is complete?!

    I guess nobody listened to my complaint about bad color choice and too little contrast....... (too much white)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      Wait so the new OpenBenchmarking.org is complete?!

      I guess nobody listened to my complaint about bad color choice and too little contrast....... (too much white)
      Not complete, but at least stable in terms of the code-base and no open bugs (sans any UI / colors...) If anyone has specific color recommendations / refinements happy to consider such color tweaks.
      Michael Larabel
      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Michael View Post

        Not complete, but at least stable in terms of the code-base and no open bugs (sans any UI / colors...) If anyone has specific color recommendations / refinements happy to consider such color tweaks.
        dark mode please (css prefers-colour-scheme! )


        Also - congrats on the big 10.0 release!
        Last edited by boxie; 10-13-2020, 10:49 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Michael View Post

          Not complete, but at least stable in terms of the code-base and no open bugs (sans any UI / colors...) If anyone has specific color recommendations / refinements happy to consider such color tweaks.
          This is an odd one, but the letters "T", "V", "v", "b", "y", and "W" render weird with Firefox on Windows 10.



          And Congrats on the new release

          Comment


          • #6
            PTS still is left having to support PHP 5 or now it requires a modern PHP version such as 7?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by uid313 View Post
              PTS still is left having to support PHP 5 or now it requires a modern PHP version such as 7?
              PTS currently supports PHP 5.3 through PHP 8.0.
              Michael Larabel
              http://www.michaellarabel.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Michael View Post

                PTS currently supports PHP 5.3 through PHP 8.0.
                Oh, PHP 5.3 is so old and not maintained anymore. Last maintained version is 7.2.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by uid313 View Post

                  Oh, PHP 5.3 is so old and not maintained anymore. Last maintained version is 7.2.
                  Still found out of the box on some enterprise Linux targets used by some.
                  Michael Larabel
                  http://www.michaellarabel.com/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Michael View Post

                    Still found out of the box on some enterprise Linux targets used by some.
                    Ouch.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X