No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite 9.6 Released With Many Benchmark Result Viewer Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 9.6 Released With Many Benchmark Result Viewer Improvements

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 9.6 Released With Many Benchmark Result Viewer Improvements

Phoronix Test Suite 9.6.0 is now available as the newest quarterly feature release to our cross-platform, open-source benchmarking software...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Amazing work Michael! I was running some benchmarks last night and was just thinking how much nicer the result viewer is than it was just a few months back. This looks even better. Keep up the great work, and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by skeetre View Post
      Amazing work Michael! I was running some benchmarks last night and was just thinking how much nicer the result viewer is than it was just a few months back. This looks even better. Keep up the great work, and thanks!
      Thanks, constant work in progress especially not with liking GUI work and only so much time in a day, but becoming happy with out the new result viewer is coming together.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Why is the "Delete Run", "Delete Result" and "Delete Result File" buttons green?
        They shouldn't be green, they should be red as they are destructive actions.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          They shouldn't be green, they should be red as they are destructive actions.
          UX is an art 😅

Comment

I've been testing the new ability to produce results files when doing a "stress-run" by setting the TEST_RESULTS_NAME variable. I see that it graphs some stats related to disk, memory, cpu usage. But I don't see any metrics regarding time or run counts. Everything just shows a single time stamp from when the stress-run started. Is it possible to see these details on the PDF output? Also is it possible to save the actual output from the tests in the results file or is it currently only able to save the basic output from the disk, memory, cpu monitors?

Comment

Working...
            X