Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite 9.6 Milestone 2 Released For Latest Cross-Platform Benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 9.6 Milestone 2 Released For Latest Cross-Platform Benchmarking

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 9.6 Milestone 2 Released For Latest Cross-Platform Benchmarking

The second development release of the Phoronix Test Suite 9.6 cross-platform benchmarking software is now available for evaluation and testing...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael, any ETA for a fixed Docker image? The latest image doesn't have swupd and thus you can't install any missing dependency for tests like cpu-massive, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by loinad View Post
      Michael, any ETA for a fixed Docker image? The latest image doesn't have swupd and thus you can't install any missing dependency for tests like cpu-massive, etc.
      It's on my TODO list but not sure when I'll get around to it, hopefully in the next week or two will find the time....

FWIW, the previous Docker image behavior was to only show tests that didn't need any extra dependencies on the image, so to just show that subset. A change I made to improve the Clear package handling ended up extending that to show those (not inherently supported) tests on the Docker image.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
      X