Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download a local test-profile from a local phoromatic server

Hello,

I've created a test profile on a local Phoromatic server. This test profile is located in test-profiles/local. I've run "validate-test-profile" command for this profile everything is OK.

Now, I want to use it on another board. I've configured the PTS to use the local Phoromatic server and it seems correctly configured: I can install and run a PTS test profile. But I can't install my local test profile on my target. I've seen that the local test profiles should be automatically downloaded from the Phoromatic server to the PTS client since the PTS 7.8 (I'm using the PTS 8.0.1). When I manually copy the test profile on the PTS the benchmark is downloading from my Phoromatic server and I can run it. But I wonder to automatically update the local test profile on the PTS client.

Is there a command to "publish" a local test profile on the Phoromatic server? Must I need to execute some command to synchronize the cache of the local profile with the Phoromatic server? Or perhaps is it impossible to update the local test profile from a Phoromatic server?

Thanks. Regards.

Cédric

If the test profile is within the test-profiles location on the Phoromatic Server, it should automatically get picked up by connected Phoromatic clients.
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your quick response!

Yes, the test profile is in "~/.phoronix-test-suite/test-profiles/local/" on the Phoromatic server. But no way, the PTS client doesn't get it. I've checked the permissions of the profile: they are the same as the pts profiles ones.

Must I need to fill something in "~/.phoronix-test-suite/openbenchmarking.org/" (an index file or something else)? Must I activate some log to check what's happening wrong?

Thanks. Regards.

Cédric

Comment

Hello Michael,

Do you have any ideas about my last question?

Thanks. Regards.

Cedric

Comment

I am also running into this exact problem

Comment

Hi,

I don't succeed downloading the local profile on my target. I've manually downloaded them but this function will help me.

Perhaps somebody can help us about this subject.

Thanks.

Cédric

Comment

Working...
            X