Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite 9.0.1 Available Along With Several New/Updated Test Profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 9.0.1 Available Along With Several New/Updated Test Profiles

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 9.0.1 Available Along With Several New/Updated Test Profiles

As a minor update following last month's Phoronix Test Suite 9.0 release, version 9.0.1 is now available and also for all PTS users are a number of new/updated test profiles via OpenBenchmarking.org...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What about a mode which sets the compilation flags to be the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Royi View Post
      What about a mode which sets the compilation flags to be the same?
      That would just be setting the CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS environment variables to whatever you want prior to calling PTS?
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I think it should have a mode to set the level of optimization.

Seeing OS tests here with different flags make me wonder if we test OS or Optimization Level of Compilers.

Comment

I installed this test suite today but when I go to run unigine superposition it tells me that the download failed. So I downloaded the Unigine_Superposition_1.1.run and renamed it to 1.0.run and phoronix-test-suite fails to run that because of a md5 mismatch.

How can I run Unigine Superposition using the new version? Is there a way to command the test suite to ignore md5 mismatch perhaps?

As you can see bwlow, it actually tries to run the file I downloaded directly from unigines website, but it fails because of the check-sum.

Code:
          $ phoronix-test-suite benchmark unigine-super

Phoronix Test Suite v9.0.1

To Install:    pts/unigine-super-1.0.5

Determining File Requirements ..............................................................
              Searching Download Caches ..................................................................

1 Test To Install
                  1 File To Download [1566MB]
                  2600MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

pts/unigine-super-1.0.5:
                  Test Installation 1 of 1
                  1 File Needed [1566 MB / 15 Minutes]
                  Copying From Cache: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run                               [1566MB]
                      The check-sum of the copied file failed.
                  Copying From Cache: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run                               [1566MB]
                  Downloading: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run                                                             [1566MB]
                      Download Failed: http://sp-assets.unigine.com/d/Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run
                      Downloading of needed test files failed.

[PROBLEM] pts/unigine-super-1.0.5 is not installed.
          Last edited by SkOrPn; 11 October 2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkOrPn View Post
            I installed this test suite today but when I go to run unigine superposition it tells me that the download failed. So I downloaded the Unigine_Superposition_1.1.run and renamed it to 1.0.run and phoronix-test-suite fails to run that because of a md5 mismatch.

How can I run Unigine Superposition using the new version? Is there a way to command the test suite to ignore md5 mismatch perhaps?

As you can see bwlow, it actually tries to run the file I downloaded directly from unigines website, but it fails because of the check-sum.

Code:
            $ phoronix-test-suite benchmark unigine-super

Phoronix Test Suite v9.0.1

To Install: pts/unigine-super-1.0.5

Determining File Requirements ..............................................................
            Searching Download Caches ..................................................................

1 Test To Install
            1 File To Download [1566MB]
            2600MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

pts/unigine-super-1.0.5:
            Test Installation 1 of 1
            1 File Needed [1566 MB / 15 Minutes]
            Copying From Cache: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run [1566MB]
            Copying From Cache: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run [1566MB]
            Downloading: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run [1566MB]
            Download Failed: http://sp-assets.unigine.com/d/Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run
            Downloading of needed test files failed.

[PROBLEM] pts/unigine-super-1.0.5 is not installed.
            pts/unigine-super-1.0.6 is now out there and used, which has updated download links for Unigine Superposition.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

pts/unigine-super-1.0.6 is now out there and used, which has updated download links for Unigine Superposition.
              Good work Michael and thank you, I will give it a test today. Peace

Comment

I tried installing unigine-super-1.0.5 and unigine-super-1.0.6, neither install, and both try to use the Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run and not the newer Unigine_Superposition-1.1.run file.

Added ssl to php and then it was able to download the Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run file. Still not using the newer 1.1, but it downloads and runs the older file for both 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 now.
                Last edited by skeetre; 25 April 2020, 04:56 PM. Reason: Resolved.-

Comment

Working...
                X