Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite 9.0.1 Available Along With Several New/Updated Test Profiles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 9.0.1 Available Along With Several New/Updated Test Profiles

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 9.0.1 Available Along With Several New/Updated Test Profiles

As a minor update following last month's Phoronix Test Suite 9.0 release, version 9.0.1 is now available and also for all PTS users are a number of new/updated test profiles via OpenBenchmarking.org...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...st-Suite-9.0.1

What about a mode which sets the compilation flags to be the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Royi View Post
      What about a mode which sets the compilation flags to be the same?
      That would just be setting the CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS environment variables to whatever you want prior to calling PTS?
      Michael Larabel
      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I think it should have a mode to set the level of optimization.

Seeing OS tests here with different flags make me wonder if we test OS or Optimization Level of Compilers.

Comment

I installed this test suite today but when I go to run unigine superposition it tells me that the download failed. So I downloaded the Unigine_Superposition_1.1.run and renamed it to 1.0.run and phoronix-test-suite fails to run that because of a md5 mismatch.

How can I run Unigine Superposition using the new version? Is there a way to command the test suite to ignore md5 mismatch perhaps?

As you can see bwlow, it actually tries to run the file I downloaded directly from unigines website, but it fails because of the check-sum.

Code:
          $ phoronix-test-suite benchmark unigine-super

Phoronix Test Suite v9.0.1

To Install:    pts/unigine-super-1.0.5

Determining File Requirements ..............................................................
              Searching Download Caches ..................................................................

1 Test To Install
                  1 File To Download [1566MB]
                  2600MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

pts/unigine-super-1.0.5:
                  Test Installation 1 of 1
                  1 File Needed [1566 MB / 15 Minutes]
                  Copying From Cache: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run                               [1566MB]
                      The check-sum of the copied file failed.
                  Copying From Cache: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run                               [1566MB]
                  Downloading: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run                                                             [1566MB]
                      Download Failed: http://sp-assets.unigine.com/d/Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run
                      Downloading of needed test files failed.

[PROBLEM] pts/unigine-super-1.0.5 is not installed.
          Last edited by SkOrPn; 10-11-2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkOrPn View Post
            I installed this test suite today but when I go to run unigine superposition it tells me that the download failed. So I downloaded the Unigine_Superposition_1.1.run and renamed it to 1.0.run and phoronix-test-suite fails to run that because of a md5 mismatch.

How can I run Unigine Superposition using the new version? Is there a way to command the test suite to ignore md5 mismatch perhaps?

As you can see bwlow, it actually tries to run the file I downloaded directly from unigines website, but it fails because of the check-sum.

Code:
            $ phoronix-test-suite benchmark unigine-super

Phoronix Test Suite v9.0.1

To Install: pts/unigine-super-1.0.5

Determining File Requirements ..............................................................
            Searching Download Caches ..................................................................

1 Test To Install
            1 File To Download [1566MB]
            2600MB Of Disk Space Is Needed

pts/unigine-super-1.0.5:
            Test Installation 1 of 1
            1 File Needed [1566 MB / 15 Minutes]
            Copying From Cache: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run [1566MB]
            Copying From Cache: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run [1566MB]
            Downloading: Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run [1566MB]
            Download Failed: http://sp-assets.unigine.com/d/Unigine_Superposition-1.0.run
            Downloading of needed test files failed.

[PROBLEM] pts/unigine-super-1.0.5 is not installed.
            pts/unigine-super-1.0.6 is now out there and used, which has updated download links for Unigine Superposition.
            Michael Larabel
            http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

pts/unigine-super-1.0.6 is now out there and used, which has updated download links for Unigine Superposition.
              Good work Michael and thank you, I will give it a test today. Peace

Comment

Working...
              X