No announcement yet.

The Many Phoronix Test Suite Improvements In 2018 For Open-Source Benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Many Phoronix Test Suite Improvements In 2018 For Open-Source Benchmarking

Phoronix: The Many Phoronix Test Suite Improvements In 2018 For Open-Source Benchmarking

It was another busy year for the Phoronix Test Suite in 2018, which also marked ten years since the public debut of the Phoronix Test Suite for open-source, cross-platform automated performance benchmarking...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Really good benchmark tool, in fact I think it's the best out there imo.

Comment

Sorry for spamming, but I've seen Phoronix test suite referenced by Level1techs youtube channel. Maybe you could do something with those guys? I mean, if I wheren't a Linux user used to using a commandline, I wouldn't probably use the suite. Youtubers usually have the ability to reach more of the peasants out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kendji View Post
        Sorry for spamming, but I've seen Phoronix test suite referenced by Level1techs youtube channel. Maybe you could do something with those guys? I mean, if I wheren't a Linux user used to using a commandline, I wouldn't probably use the suite. Youtubers usually have the ability to reach more of the peasants out there.
        Readers/viewers would need to suggest to Level1Techs that you would like to see Phoronix (me) appear on the show. I don't believe I ever communicated with them. It's usually up to viewer interest to get guests to appear on shows. I am generally happy to appear on YouTube shows when asked by the hosts/program.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X