Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet support is needed and it's disabled or not available.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet support is needed and it's disabled or not available.

In our enterprise environment, we have limited access to the internet. I have setup a phoromatic server that has internet access, and our client systems that we will be benchmarking have access to that phoromatic server. I've run the make-download-cache and make-openbenchmarking-cache on the phoromatic server, and it successfully downloads and caches the tests. When I run phoromatic.explore on a client system, it sees the phoromatic server without issue, but I see that it reports this,

DOWNLOAD CACHE: 0 FILES / 0 MB CACHE SIZE
    SUPPORTED OPENBENCHMARKING.ORG REPOSITORIES:
    pts - Last Generated: 25 Sep 2018 14:01
    system - Last Generated: 25 Sep 2018 14:01

When I attempt to run a test, I get an error stating,

Internet support is needed and it's disabled or not available.
    Downloading of needed test files failed.

Running list-tests on the phoromatic server provides a full listing of all available tests. Doing so on the client displays only a small subset of tests that are mostly not relevant to the testing I need to do.

I am running PTS v8.2.0.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
    Bill

Hi billq , did you run the download cache commands as the same user as where you are running your Phoromatic Server? For some reason it looks like the Phoromatic Server doesn't see your download-cache, likely some basic issue or oversight. It would probably be easier to debug via email for sharing of any log data, etc. If you want to email us at [email protected] with any other details happy to look into it and provide my ideas. Thanks.
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X