Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite 8.0 Debuts With Official Windows Support, Easier Benchmark Creation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 8.0 Debuts With Official Windows Support, Easier Benchmark Creation

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 8.0 Debuts With Official Windows Support, Easier Benchmark Creation

Phoronix Test Suite 8.0 has premiered today as the latest quarterly update to our open-source, cross-platform automated benchmarking software. This also happens to be our largest release ever and also commemorates ten years since the release of Phoronix Test Suite 1.0 and fourteen-years since the start of Phoronix. Here is a look at some of the many enhancements to find in this open-source benchmarking software.

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=26396

I hope you got fairly compensated for your work by those major IHVs. Good work Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomme View Post
      I hope you got fairly compensated for your work by those major IHVs. Good work Michael.
      Thanks.

Unfortunately if I got compensated well for that work from all the major users, I would be spending more time on that and much less time on Phoronix.com to come ot my 100 hour work weeks.
      Michael Larabel
      http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hey Michael - Congrats on another Major Release! It is certainly looking like an awesome release (and a labour of love!)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Thanks.

Unfortunately if I got compensated well for that work from all the major users, I would be spending more time on that and much less time on Phoronix.com to come ot my 100 hour work weeks.
          I still think the linux foundation should fund your work, same as they fund security-relevant projects now.

Comment

Working...
          X