Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running a test more than once with Phoromatic

Hello,

I have a doubt about "times to run" parameter of the tests and it behavior throught Phoromatic.
    For instance, if I want to run the IOZone test locally (with phoromatic-test-suite run pts/iozone-1.9.0 command) it runs 3 times, showing each run and then the average score; however, if I run the same test using Phoromatic, the device where it is running the test only shows the average score.

Specifically, my question is if in the second situation the test is running three times or just one.

Many thanks in advance!
    Fabián.

Phoromatic doesn't change the run count or any other test profile parameters. If a test defaults to 3 runs, it runs at least 3 times regardless of where it was executed. (Phoronix Test Suite does dynamically increase the run count if the deviation is too high between runs, and that doesn't change either when run via Phoromatic.)
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Michael, Phoronix Test Suite is constantly crashing after I've completed the pending system updates on my Mac which is currently running on High Sierra 10.13.3. Lucky I can replicate the error and I've the crash log files saved where am I supposed to send them?

Comment

Originally posted by varsham View Post
        Michael, Phoronix Test Suite is constantly crashing after I've completed the pending system updates on my Mac which is currently running on High Sierra 10.13.3. Lucky I can replicate the error and I've the crash log files saved where am I supposed to send them?
        Can send them to [email protected]. thanks.
        Michael Larabel
        http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by varsham View Post
          Michael, sorry I should have updated you before but I was totally away from my PC. I happened to uninstall and reinstall Test Suite and it has been running smooth like before. Thanks for your time

Varsham Sharma
          Appvalley Tutuapp Tweakbox

Comment

Working...
          X