Linux 4.15 Is Shaping Up To be An Exciting Kernel, Especially For AMD Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wdb974
    The whole context is a forum about Linux. Bla bla bla ...
    Originally posted by L_A_G
    Bitter? Your comment was idiotic plain and simple. Bla bla bla ...
    Originally posted by johanb
    ... Bla bla bla ... Please learn the difference between the && and || operators ... Bla bla bla ...
    What a bunch of whiny kids you lot are. Amazing to see how one comment sets off the greatest display of shit posts I have seen here in a long time.

My comment gave you more excitement than the article did.

And to argue over Star Trek and to say The Orville is better when you can just watch and enjoy both.... priceless.

Do you have any more comments for me?
    Last edited by sdack; 16 October 2017, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sdack View Post

What a bunch of whiny kids you lot are. Amazing to see how one comment sets off the greatest display of shit posts I have seen here in a long time.

And to argue over Star Trek and to say The Orville is better when you can just watch and enjoy both.... priceless.

No, you are even more boring than the 4.15 kernel. Miracles happen...

Comment

This commit is also interesting:

it enables the turbo in acpi-cpufreq because thte cpu doesn't advertise it.

Comment

My, my... You did take long to resort to an ad hominem attack. You even resorted to using a strawman as well. Great combo!

But, let's recap: the original debate is whether or not the new features found in kernel 4.15 warrant the word "exciting." Now, you're merely crying foul and insulting other forum members for having been told off because of your narcissistic ways. We've kept straying off because you cannot deal with not being treated like a special snowflake (you're allowed to criticize, while others aren't).

Again, this is a Linux forum, not a forum for dealing with mommy issues.

Comment

Originally posted by wdb974 View Post
            ... You did take long to resort to an ad hominem attack. ... Bla bla bla ... mommy issues.
            First you complain then you talk about your mommy issues. Just more gold.

Next, please!

Comment

First you complain then you talk about your mommy issues. Just more gold.

Next, please!
              You need to start rebutting my arguments before asking for seconds, buddy. And no, avoiding to answer and making things up don't constitute a rebuttal.

Comment

When you write something as truly retarded as you did in your initial post it's not like people aren't going to react...

You do understand that a post that quotes you isn't necessarily directed at you in it's entirety? Then again if you are are the sort of narcissist who declares something uninteresting because it doesn't interest them personally this may be asking a tad too much...

Comment

Originally posted by L_A_G View Post
                  When you write something as truly retarded as you did ...
                  Stop seeking my attention and be more original in your insults.

Next, please!

Comment

4.15 Looks great. Being able to use Vega cards out of the box going forward will be a great leap forward.

Comment

I'm looking very much forward to this release! I do use a RX 480 and I'd be happy to use HDMI audio with a mainline kernel. Also I might make use of FeeeSync in the future - so hopefully it will be fully working some time in the future.

Thank you very much to all the developers, people reporting bugs, people who made sure the code quality will be good enough for a release, people writing news about DC/DAL and anyone who did contribute to the success of this.

​​​​​​​Also, could we maybe all agree to have a nicer atmosphere here? Saying the community is sometimes a little salty would just be an understatement.

Comment

Working...
                      X