Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andre30correia View Post

KDE default is ugly, always ugly look something weak
    Did you try their default Neon system? If you find it ugly then you should make an appointment with an optician.

Comment

Originally posted by Passso View Post

Did you try their default Neon system? If you find it ugly then you should make an appointment with an optician.
      He was specifically talking about the default settings.
      However, I would refrain from calling it ugly. To me, Gnome is ugly (cartoonish), but I don't call it that, because other people will surely feel otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post

He was specifically talking about the default settings.
        However, I would refrain from calling it ugly. To me, Gnome is ugly (cartoonish), but I don't call it that, because other people will surely feel otherwise.
        Yup, and in both case he needs a dog to walk in the street or he is just trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by andre30correia View Post

MATE is more, but have a lot of more bugs, xfce is more stable
          Not really, there's a lot of things than you can do in XFCE but not in MATE. The cool things about MATE is that is slighly easier to configure for new users. But it's also much less powerful.

Comment

Anyone here using the XFCE dusk theme? The GTK3 version has been horribly broken forever.. I really need to get around to open that bug report.

Comment

Working...
            X