Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Kirigami 1.1 UI Framework Released

Phoronix: KDE Kirigami 1.1 UI Framework Released

One month after Kirigami's first public release, KDE Kirigami 1.1 is now available as the newest stable of this user-interface framework designed for mobile and convergent applications in Qt...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

"Ctrl+Q is now considered the default shortcut to close Kirigami applications"

Is this changeable? Personally i find that to be a great shurtcut (i personally use super+q), but i guess that could be uncomfortable for people with Odd keyboard layouts and such.

Comment

Originally posted by johanb View Post
      "Ctrl+Q is now considered the default shortcut to close Kirigami applications"

Is this changeable? Personally i find that to be a great shurtcut (i personally use super+q), but i guess that could be uncomfortable for people with Odd keyboard layouts and such.
      Originally posted by Linked Announcement
      A nice fix for desktop Kirigami applications: The application window now has a default shortcut to close the application, depending on the system preferences, commonly Ctrl+Q.
      Also, this is KDE, remember. I would be really surprised if there's ever something like this hardcoded. They even published a blog post (Martin did, I think) about how windows was trying to force them implement "super+P" as a shortcut for screen management. On the upside, I now know the shortcut

Comment

Working...
      X