KScreen-Doctor Will Help KDE Developers Improve Multi-Screen Plasma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@GOid View Post
    Where I can edit systemd to test a faster shutdown time?
    shoult turn off the unconditional update

Comment

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
      If someone knows of a live distro with Plasma git packages please let me know, I would like to test the fix.
      Gravitational waves might be the cause of two new live image, spin off projects released today by members of the openSUSE community. The release of Argon, wh...

Comment

Thanks, I will try it.
        ## VGA ##
        AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
        Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post

Well, KDE Neon is based on Kubuntu and that's known for not using cutting age packages. Actually that's the whole reason KDE Neon exists, even if it only offers cutting edge KDE and nothing else.
          But it's nice to know there's a fix in the pipeline somewhere.
          Quoting myself, but I had KDE Neon shut down properly (i.e. fast) once after an update and then it went back to slow reboots.
          As for the multi-monitor issue, it turns out it wasn't plasma's fault to begin with. I just deleted /etc/X11/xorg.conf, nvidia's drivers went back to seeing a single screen (X Screen 0) and using KDE's setting I could set my primary monitor just fine. Probably some leftover junk was messing with it all this time.

Comment

New link to blog: https://vizzzion.org/blog/2016/08/mu...and-debugging/

Comment

Working...
            X