Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drSeehas View Post
    User Settings -> Account
    then scroll down to "Ignore List" and enter the user name.
    Don't forget to click on "Save Changes"!
    It doesn't work, I can clearly see debianxfce in the ignore list but I can still see his posts
    ## VGA ##
    AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
    Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
      It doesn't work, I can clearly see debianxfce in the ignore list but I can still see his posts
      Maybe you have to logout and login?

Comment

Maybe you have to logout and login?
        I don't think it hides their posts, but it could hide your posts from them OR just doesn't notify you when they post... or perhaps it hides only some posts... I'm not sure, but I've seen a lot less posts by the user's I've put on my list and I never get notifications of them replying to me.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Ass you see from:
          We've run hundreds of GPU benchmarks on Nvidia, AMD, and Intel graphics cards and ranked them in our comprehensive hierarchy, with over 80 GPUs tested.

6870 is almost as fast nvidia 750ti in windows, so it is a good card for fullhd gaming. Use windows to speed up fps a lot, win10 is free to use for everyone, this does not expire without registering:
          windows 7 iso, how to reinstall windows 7, how to restore windows 7, download windows 7 iso, restore windows 7, software recovery, software restore, operating system recovery, Microsoft software recovery, Windows 7 software recovery, Windows 7 operating system recovery, Microsoft operating system recovery, Microsoft recovery, Windows 7 ISO, Windows 7 ISO image, Windows 7, restore Windows 7, reinstall windows 7, re-download Windows 7, Windows 7 disc image

Do not give your e-mail while installing, there is small printed link to bypass that.
          Thank you for your offer, but I don't think I will jump on it just yet. And even if I were to play on windows, I would just enjoy the extra speed on Linux titles.
          With these newer cards I don't think you loose that many FPSs by gaming on linux.

Originally posted by LinuxID10T View Post

Well, if you are happy with it, I don't know why you'd bother updating. If you aren't though, I'd definitely look into upgrading when Zen comes out in APU form. I have the feeling that Summit Ridge isn't going to be as cheap as people are hoping it is going to be, especially if it is going to be faster than Broadwell-E.
          Yes, you are right, I am quite happy with it for now, and I think I will still wait a bit to see how the situation evolves. However, I still have somme issues with my current card, which are:
          • Lack of newest OpenGL extensions support, which are needed by some games like Bioshock infinite
          • Lack of Vulkan support, which would be interesting to learn from a developer perspective
          • Lots of noise. Seriously, this reference cooler is waaay to noisy in my opinion. I have 7 fans in my PC case, but this one is the only one I hear (I think so, at least). Let's pass the heat, winter is coming anyway.
          • Performance could be better. Serious engine titles (SS3) are a bit slow, for example. I didn't try splitscreen in a long time, but a while ago I was getting 12FPS on lowest, vs ~50 on ultra with (I said a while ago) catalyst. Performance has since greatly improved, but I think I still only get 20-30 FPS on low-medium (just cranking up the resolution a bit). FORCED could be better too.

Now, I won't complain, it offers good performance for good value (I got it for 50€, If I were to do it again, I wouldn't take the reference design). My next upgrade will definitely be RAM (4Gigs is really short, sometimes, even for Firefox :/). Unless someone knows how to configure compressed memory. Or has a link to download moar RAM for free?

Comment

Michael did any machine on linuxbenchmarking hit that regression? Can you look at the results? It would be a awesome use-case for your products (PTS et al)

Comment

User Settings -> Account
              then scroll down to "Ignore List" and enter the user name.
              Don't forget to click on "Save Changes"!
              That doesn't work. It's a known bug on the forums. The ignore list hasn't worked since the forums where changed.

Comment

Originally posted by ua=42 View Post
                That doesn't work. It's a known bug on the forums. The ignore list hasn't worked since the forums where changed.
                Hm, at least for me it works for 1 or 2? weeks.

Your post I quoted has #30 for me. I don't know, if there are posts from users on my ignore list in this thread but if so, you should see a larger number than me.

Comment

Originally posted by ua=42 View Post
                  Well, it's currently working for me, but I also observed the behavior of it not working and I have no idea what changed on my end to make it work. Maybe try re-adding the ignored user(s).

Comment

Your post I quoted has #30 for me. I don't know, if there are posts from users on my ignore list in this thread but if so, you should see a larger number than me.
                    It's #30 for me as well, and I don't have anybody on ignore.
                    Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                      It's #30 for me as well, and I don't have anybody on ignore.
                      So nobody from my Ignore List has posted in this thread.
                      Anyone volunteering for my Ignore List?

Comment

Working...
                      X