10-Way Radeon/AMDGPU Benchmarks On Linux 4.8 + Mesa 12.1 Git

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    Interesting about the 260X (CI family, same as 290) - will make sure the devs know about that.
    GCN 1.1 APUs included But better do not do it even now, as i probably don't know on what i yielding for months now

Comment

So JB, is that Bonaire slower then with llvm-pipe?

Comment

And forgot to say please do not fix it for llvm 3.9 too

Comment

This conforms that my R9 nano was a great buy.

Comment

After this shit is fixed, i would probably go to use unbreakable Catalyst Pro on consumer hardware to rest a bit

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Ass you see from:
              We've run hundreds of GPU benchmarks on all the current Nvidia and AMD graphics cards and ranked them in our comprehensive hierarchy.

6870 is almost as fast nvidia 750ti in windows, so it is a good card for fullhd gaming. Use windows to speed up fps a lot, win10 is free to use for everyone, this does not expire without registering:
              windows 7 iso, how to reinstall windows 7, how to restore windows 7, download windows 7 iso, restore windows 7, software recovery, software restore, operating system recovery, Microsoft software recovery, Windows 7 software recovery, Windows 7 operating system recovery, Microsoft operating system recovery, Microsoft recovery, Windows 7 ISO, Windows 7 ISO image, Windows 7, restore Windows 7, reinstall windows 7, re-download Windows 7, Windows 7 disc image

Do not give your e-mail while installing, there is small printed link to bypass that.
              Oh I wish there was a hate button, or a go burn in hell button.

Comment

Originally posted by M@yeulC View Post
                Wow, my shiny-top-of-OSS-benchmarks 6870 sure looks outdated by now. I think I will upgrade my graphics card some time after vega.
                I am finishing my studies in summer 2018, and I've been trying not to do any truly major update (CPU+Motherboard+RAM+SSD; and change laptop) until I graduate. Do you think it's a good idea, or should I upgrade just after Zen+Vega?
                Well, if you are happy with it, I don't know why you'd bother updating. If you aren't though, I'd definitely look into upgrading when Zen comes out in APU form. I have the feeling that Summit Ridge isn't going to be as cheap as people are hoping it is going to be, especially if it is going to be faster than Broadwell-E.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                  Oh I wish there was a hate button, or a go burn in hell button.
                  There's a "ignore list" which is close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by devius View Post

There's a "ignore list" which is close enough.
                    How to?
                    ## VGA ##
                    AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
                    Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
                      How to?
                      User Settings -> Account
                      then scroll down to "Ignore List" and enter the user name.
                      Don't forget to click on "Save Changes"!

Comment

Working...
                      X