Phoronix Turns 12 Years Old This Week: Here's A Birthday Special For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Turns 12 Years Old This Week: Here's A Birthday Special For You

Phoronix: Phoronix Turns 12 Years Old This Week: Here's A Birthday Special For You

This week marks Phoronix.com turning twelve years old! I've been working on a number of special articles and such for publishing in June, but to get things started here's a special for you...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Not a real birthday special. Expected special Phoronix kernel patch that increases performance on all computers by 4000% and makes windows cry in a corner forever.

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
      Not a real birthday special. Expected special Phoronix kernel patch that increases performance on all computers by 4000% and makes windows cry in a corner forever.
      Like a kernel patch from the future, kernel from 2020

Comment

Just donated for a lifetime subscription. For $100 you surely deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by kbios View Post
          Just donated for a lifetime subscription. For $100 you surely deserve it!
          Thanks!
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Awesome! Buying annual subscription will reset or extend my premium time?

Comment

Long time reader - happy life time subscriber

Keep up good work Michael!

Comment

Originally posted by etam View Post
                Awesome! Buying annual subscription will reset or extend my premium time?
                You can extend it, just remind me you are extending it in message box when making payment or email.
                Michael Larabel

Comment

Hello and happy birthday, Phoronix! I've been a sporadic reader for at least half of those twelve years and finally signed up today in order to get the yearly subscription and to show my appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nakerlund View Post
                    Hello and happy birthday, Phoronix! I've been a sporadic reader for at least half of those twelve years and finally signed up today in order to get the yearly subscription and to show my appreciation.
                    Thanks!
                    Michael Larabel

Comment

Working...
                    X