Wine-Staging 1.9.9 Shipped Some Patches To Mainline, Cleaned Up Other Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine-Staging 1.9.9 Shipped Some Patches To Mainline, Cleaned Up Other Code

Phoronix: Wine-Staging 1.9.9 Shipped Some Patches To Mainline, Cleaned Up Other Code

Wine Staging, a playground for experimental Wine patches not yet ready to be accepted to the mainline tree, is out with their newest release that's powered off last week's official Wine 1.9.9 release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Well... let us hope that Valve don't ever remove the -no-cef-sandbox parameter, and that the patch set that was dropped wouldn't have helped with any other applications.

Comment

Getting some odd rendering irregularities with Wine Staging 1.9.9 that neither base Wine 1.9.9 nor Gallium Enabled Wine 1.9.9 show.

Comment

I changed my btrfs /home to xfs and battle.net stop working, I migrated drive_c to another ext4 partition I have and still an error asking to be logged as MS WOS admin I searched to make a file mount it as loop and format it as btrfs, and loop has changed and what i found does not work now Any help?, if there are any link wherever to solve this issue, or even if anyone know if it is going to be solved soon with next wine versions. please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by F1esDgSdUTYpm0iy View Post
          Getting some odd rendering irregularities with Wine Staging 1.9.9 that neither base Wine 1.9.9 nor Gallium Enabled Wine 1.9.9 show.
          By the way: You can use an up to date wine staging with up to date nine with these patches: https://github.com/sarnex/wine-d3d9-patches/

Comment

Working...
          X