Linux 6.1-rc5 Released - This Kernel May Need An Extra Week To Bake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 6.1-rc5 Released - This Kernel May Need An Extra Week To Bake

Phoronix: Linux 6.1-rc5 Released - This Kernel May Need An Extra Week To Bake

Linux 6.1 is inching closer to its early-to-mid December stable release with Linux 6.1-rc5 having just been released...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Compiled but not yet tested, I hope the Qualcomm hybrid wifi/bluetooth chipset will be operational on bluetooth side ...

Comment

Originally posted by TNZfr View Post
      Compiled but not yet tested, I hope the Qualcomm hybrid wifi/bluetooth chipset will be operational on bluetooth side ...
      Why wouldn't it work? Years ago I used to support customers with those chips and kernel recent kernel version was never an issue. Supporting very old kernels was like that. And kernel drivers are also fully open source and upstreamed.

Comment

What I'm saying, the PC boots ... but without bluetooh.
        With the last 5.19, the PC boots with bluetooh. I was said that it's an ath11_xhci issue.
        Last edited by TNZfr; 15 November 2022, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X