Intel Shares Highlights From Their 2019 Open-Source Technology Summit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Shares Highlights From Their 2019 Open-Source Technology Summit

Phoronix: Intel Shares Highlights From Their 2019 Open-Source Technology Summit

Taking place back in May at the beautiful Skamania Lodge in Washington was Intel's OSTS 2019 for their annual Open-Source Technology Summit that traditionally was internal-only but has begun opening up including allowing external participants this year. I was at OSTS 2019 and it's by far my highlight of the year with many really great sessions and a lot of useful networking at the event. Intel's open-source team has now shared some video recordings from this open-source/Linux event...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by dungeon

Hm, these are some weird videos... there is nearly no people anywhere, only comics and radio station

But expected to me when i think of newest CoC, they wanna say how people does not matter Only crazy & brainwashed do

So i am animal who should believe in robots or maybe it is vice versa

I really regret clicking on this, thumbs down...
    just shut the f.. up

Comment

Thanks Intel for everything. Nice with OpenGL 4.6 too.
      I would really like to see open source firmware on consumer laptops and desktop computers though.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
        Thanks Intel for everything. Nice with OpenGL 4.6 too.
        I would really like to see open source firmware on consumer laptops and desktop computers though.
        They are still working on it.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X