No announcement yet.

Netflix Uncovers TCP Bugs Within The Linux & FreeBSD Kernels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Applying patches and mitigations to Linux. "Ok, I'll get it done as soon as possible."

Applying patches and mitigations to Windows. "Is this going to make my fps lower? Then, no."

Comment

Originally posted by cjcox
      Applying patches and mitigations to Windows. "Is this going to make my fps lower? Then, no."
      Actually its more like this on windows: "Is this going to lower my performance? Wait its windows 10... patch applied and now it slower than a pig... and I lost all my unsaved work in the automatic reboot."

Comment

How FreeBSD users watch Netflix on their computers?
        Through a virtual machine?
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by slayerizer

Really? for something that's free and mostly based on volunteer work, I find everything to be really amazing! The proposed fix had to be tested and reviewed.
          Being free and/or volunteer-based is never an excuse for being lazy in security. I don't think that's the case with Linux regardless but this logic is a bit annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by horizonbrave View Post
            How FreeBSD users watch Netflix on their computers?
            Through a virtual machine?
            Thanks!
            Through their browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
              Linux Os has to improve in security and efficiency.
              You mean "${just_about_all_operating_systems} [have] to improve in security and efficiency.", yes?

Comment

Might only be the tip of an iceberg.

I was hit by a UEFI Rootkit some months ago. Looked like a big criminal ground is messing with OpenSource code.

Comment

Originally posted by slayerizer

Really? for something that's free and mostly based on volunteer work, I find everything to be really amazing! The proposed fix had to be tested and reviewed.
                  That's not saying much. Most people have ridiculously low standards for practically everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X