Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear Linux Is Beginning To Make Strides In The Industry From Alibaba To MontaVista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
    Its not nice to been pointing fingers all around to forum users..
    That's what you get when you troll as hard as debianxfce does.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
      Server maintainers are not high educated and they follow tech hype.
      Server maintainers don't choose the server they have to run. The management does

Comment

You have to think there doing something write. Even AMD CPU's run clear linux ok...Is keeping it lean.

Comment

Originally posted by ehansin View Post

It was a joke, because "debianxfce" is getting some flak around here lately, I will not judge if rightly or wrongly so. I guarantee you the Forbes page author is not "debianxfce". Also, I "wasn't thinking the same thing" to be quite honest. I just put two and two together, having a chuckle in my head, and logged on and posted it. It seemed funny to me at time. I agree, privacy matters, and apologizes to "debianxfce" for using him a tool in my silly joke.
          Everybody some moment in time fails..
          And the recognition of an error, can make us better, even thought it was not me, I appreciate your response.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
            Server maintainers are not high educated and they follow tech hype.
            Not all Servers maintained are trolls, or badly educated, it also depends on the Company you work for..
            In the last 20 years, I had the privilege to know very skill-full people, from several countries around the Globe( I also known not so good ones... )..

But on Mega Companies, usually decisions are made at a very high levels..
            I can Give you an example,
            When FC was the great new thing, I was Against burning fortunes to implement a Network World Wide,based on that technology..
            Because I had the feeling that in same way, FCoE would come sooner or later, or even iSCSI Asics, by some small company willing to gain Market Share..of-course I had some knowledge about the "Market chess game"..

I made a lot of noise, I was up to the Global CEO of the Company...guess what...
            They Burned zillions of euros in FC...but now with FCoE at so big speeds, and also iSCSI, they punch their heads against the wall, because the CISCO monopoly broke down...and now, we are burning zillions again, on FCoE..

We only use FC, right now for low latency services..all the rest is FCoE..

Long Story Short:
            Decisions in Mega Companies are made by Top Leaders, of companies, some time in non-transparent deals

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
              That's what you get when you troll as hard as debianxfce does.
              Actually, you are one of the biggest trolls around, "debianxfce" is a Saint compared with you..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_ST View Post
                It is only me who sees a strange parallel with the arrival of Clear Linux, and the recent "new" deisgn flaws in Intel CPU?
                I'm not particularly "conspirationist", but trying to get out the most of existing hardware because you know the meltdown/spectre/whatever we'll find again/ will hit hard the performance would seem "logical" from a company point of view ...
                Of course its not only you..
                People are aware of Intel flaws, cheating , creating shortcomings so that they can increase performance, and with the amount of flaws around, Intel needs to optimise a lot a Linux distro, to try to not loose market share..
                Also don't forget RedHat is a IBM Company now.. and its Official that Linux gained the market, so IBM are on the Linux Wagon too, with its own processors..

Comment

Actually, you are one of the biggest trolls around, "debianxfce" is a Saint compared with you..
                  For what it is worth, I have found posst by "starshipeleven" pretty well grounded in technical merit, etc. But I'm not into the hostilities, other than yeah, maybe I toss in a little fodder here and there to keep the entertainment going. That said, I most appreciate good technical discussion that I can learn and grow from.

Comment

yet people isn't pointing fingers at me.

Comment

So does anyone use Clear Linux on AMD CPUs...? I'm really suspicious of the CPU vendor recommending their own operating system...

Comment

Working...
                      X