Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making It Even Easier To Gauge Your System's Performance

Phoronix: Making It Even Easier To Gauge Your System's Performance

For those trying to understand their system's performance on a macro level will enjoy a new feature being introduced with Phoronix Test Suite 8.6-Spydeberg for seeing how your CPU/system/GPU/storage/network performance compares at scale to the massive data sets amassed by OpenBenchmarking.org and the Phoronix Test Suite over the past decade...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

LOL Michael. You're one of the few people out there that can casually say that you have punted off data processing from the data centre to your local installation It's usually the other way around.

Good on you!

Hopefully your machines are warming your house well this winter.

Comment

Yeah, but with the servers that he has at home, that EPYC server that probably costs US$ +30000, I would bring everything locally too

Comment

Michael this new feature is awesome, just looked at the screenshots, nice, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post
          Michael this new feature is awesome, just looked at the screenshots, nice, congrats
          Thanks, still baking some more improvements.... Most of them have been sitting in my head for months, just a matter of time to get to it.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I love these percentile statistics. I wish they showed up in the reports, though. Is there a way to make PTS do that?

Comment

Working...
            X