Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 18.1.9 Released As The Last Of The Series

Phoronix: Mesa 18.1.9 Released As The Last Of The Series

Mesa 18.1.9 is now available as the last planned point release of last quarter's release stream...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    RADV and ANV Vulkan driver fixes ot some RadeonSI and

Comment

Does anyone know if it is possible to try newer mesa packages (18.1 or 18.2) on Fedora 28? I have an (old) machine with some strange graphics glitches and I'd like to see if a newer mesa version fixes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cobratbq View Post
        Does anyone know if it is possible to try newer mesa packages (18.1 or 18.2) on Fedora 28? I have an (old) machine with some strange graphics glitches and I'd like to see if a newer mesa version fixes this.
        I don't use Fedora personally, but I do know of Copr (Fedora's equivalent to Ubuntu's PPAs). A quick search finds this, looks promising: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/che/mesa/
        Last edited by Gusar; 24 September 2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gusar View Post
          I don't use Fedora personally, but I do know of Copr (Fedora's equivalent to Ubuntu's PPAs). A quick search finds this, looks promising: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/che/mesa/
          Ah right, thanks! I wasn't aware of this.

Comment

Does anybody know why the padoka stable PPA hasn't been upgraded to the latest 18.2.1 point release?

Comment

Working...
            X