Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Is Now On The Open-Source-Friendly Liberapay

Phoronix: Phoronix Is Now On The Open-Source-Friendly Liberapay

Recent reader requests have come in about having a tipping/donation option that is more FOSS-friendly than PayPal. In particular, requests for Liberapay...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice!

Comment

Which makes me wonder if it might be possible in the future to subscribe to Phoronix Premium via Liberapay. That would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Girolamo_Cavazzoni View Post
        Which makes me wonder if it might be possible in the future to subscribe to Phoronix Premium via Liberapay. That would be awesome.
        Unfortunately Liberapay offers no such integration and doesn't process any pledges immediately. But if you are paying the equivalent at least of $5 USD per month, after you have been subscribed for a month or that equivalent payment at least, you can then alert me and I can manually credit premium on your forum account.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Then I will upgrade my €2.60 to the equivalent USD.

Comment

I'd be happy to leave some tips if you enable Lightning Network Bitcoin payments. That should be pretty easy!

Comment

Michael, you might want to update https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=phoronix_premium

Comment

Good news, I avoid paypal as much as possible as of the data collection and bad business practices!

Comment

Working...
                X