X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems ok, where can we buy shares?

Comment

Originally posted by bulletxt View Post

Just to know, what's wrong with Ubuntu 16.04?
      Hmm, let me think...
      - Buggy wifi network management (still not properly working) - best solution is to write a simple script to restart all this staff after boot.
      - broken short-keys for keyboard layout that interfere with all other soft, eg. using Ctrl+Shift to change keyboard layout will disable Ctrl+(any key) for Terminal and other applications.
      - Gnome software center... no comments
      And in 14.04 everything worked just fine. I'd stay with 14.04 (kernel 4.4) but kaby lake and drivers require new kernel (4.10+).

Comment

Originally posted by Romaker View Post

Hmm, let me think...
        - Buggy wifi network management (still not properly working) - best solution is to write a simple script to restart all this staff after boot.
        - broken short-keys for keyboard layout that interfere with all other soft, eg. using Ctrl+Shift to change keyboard layout will disable Ctrl+(any key) for Terminal and other applications.
        - Gnome software center... no comments
        And in 14.04 everything worked just fine. I'd stay with 14.04 (kernel 4.4) but kaby lake and drivers require new kernel (4.10+).
        You missed an opportunity to list something that would trigger half the forum

hint: it rhymes with: kiss ten bees

hint2: ubuntu 14.04 used upstart

* Runs for cover *

Comment

Wow, they lost over 68 milions during the company life. Great company!!

Comment

Working...
          X