Microsoft's Open-Source / Linux Announcements So Far In 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by numacross View Post

Even if true (I don't know the legal status of them or if they were ever tested in court) the copyright laws and licensing agreements still apply. Apple will refuse to sell you a macOS license for usage with non-Apple hardware. If you still use it with a hackintosh you're basically stealing
    Might, might not. For example, downloading (read: pirating via torrent among other methods) copyrighted content (movies, music etc) is legal in my country (EU member state). I imagine, in most other countries it's a big NO-NO. Licensing agreements also AFAIK apply to the extent permitted by local law.

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post
      Might, might not. For example, downloading (read: pirating via torrent among other methods) copyrighted content (movies, music etc) is legal in my country (EU member state). I imagine, in most other countries it's a big NO-NO. Licensing agreements also AFAIK apply to the extent permitted by local law.
      Interesting, however are you sure that it affects software as well? If it did then I doubt software vendors would sell anything in your country. Also while CJEU ruled in 2014 that viewing copyrighted materials while they are being streamed in a browser is not illegal I doubt that is the case with BitTorrent which not only makes a full copy but actively is sharing (partially or wholly) the copyrighted material.

About the licensing, imagine you wrote a piece of software and are selling licenses for it. Then someone came and ran it on their computer without buying a license, which you refused to sell them just like Apple does. That can't be legal at least in the EU and probably in the majority of the world.

Comment

Must have to check it up, since I usually pay for my games, have legit keys accumulated over time for most Windows versions and get my music from youtube. I utterly lack experience with Apple's stuff, except basic awareness that they exist.

offhand, I'd sort of recall music+movies are legit also over bittorrent, as long as I download and not share pirated content myself. There's probably more to it, I simply lack the specific knowledge right now.
        Last edited by aht0; 01 October 2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post
          offhand, I'd sort of recall music+movies are legit also over bittorrent, as long as I download and not share pirated content myself. There's probably more to it, I simply lack the specific knowledge right now.
          By using BitTorrent you're sharing always, it is a grey area though since you're not sharing the entire file but parts of it. Using sites like mega.nz for downloading is probably "safe".

Comment

Even if true (I don't know the legal status of them or if they were ever tested in court) the copyright laws and licensing agreements still apply. Apple will refuse to sell you a macOS license for usage with non-Apple hardware. If you still use it with a hackintosh you're basically stealing
            Licenses doesn't apply that way here too, because you can buy the software. . When you buy software software, it's of your ownership and can do whatever you want to while respecting the copyright.

I can buy macOS and install it in a PC using Clover or a virtual machine, for example. There's different ways to do it, all legally (buy a DVD with the last available version, a legal Apple branded USB pendrive with last available version and lots more options)

Another example is Steam® Subscriber Agreement

Some links here:
            https://steamunpowered.eu/steam-subs...t-2016-update/

SECTION 11 CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ IT. IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER WITH RESIDENCE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, SECTION 11 DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
            Here are some changes for Europe and New Zealand:

7. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; NO GUARANTEES; LIMITED WARRANTY

THIS SECTION 7 DOES NOT APPLY TO EU SUBSCRIBERS.
            • FOR NEW ZEALAND SUBSCRIBERS, THIS SECTION 7 DOES NOT EXCLUDE, RESTRICT OR MODIFY THE APPLICATION OF ANY RIGHT OR REMEDY THAT CANNOT BE SO EXCLUDED, RESTRICTED OR MODIFIED INCLUDING THOSE CONFERRED BY THE NEW ZEALAND CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993. UNDER THIS ACT ARE GUARANTEES WHICH INCLUDE THAT GOODS AND SERVICES ARE OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY. IF THIS GUARANTEE IS NOT MET THERE ARE ENTITLEMENTS TO HAVE THE SOFTWARE REMEDIED (WHICH MAY INCLUDE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND). IF A REMEDY CANNOT BE PROVIDED OR THE FAILURE IS OF A SUBSTANTIAL CHARACTER, THE ACT PROVIDES FOR A REFUND.

Prior to acquiring a Subscription, you should consult the product information made available on Steam, including Subscription description, minimum technical requirements, and user reviews.

A. DISCLAIMERS

VALVE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM (I) ANY WARRANTY FOR STEAM, THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, AND THE SUBSCRIPTIONS, AND (II) ANY COMMON LAW DUTIES WITH REGARD TO STEAM, THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, AND THE SUBSCRIPTIONS, INCLUDING DUTIES OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE AND LACK OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT. STEAM, THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, THE SUBSCRIPTIONS, AND ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. ANY WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN SECTION 2-312 OF THE UNITED STATES UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE AND/OR IN ANY OTHER COMPARABLE STATE STATUTE IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT, OR AUTHORITY IN CONNECTION WITH STEAM, THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, THE SUBSCRIPTIONS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.

ANY WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN SECTION 2-312 OF THE UNITED STATES UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.

B. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER VALVE, ITS LICENSORS, NOR THEIR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF VALVE’S SERVICE PROVIDERS, SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE STEAM, YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS AND THE CONTENT AND SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL VALVE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH STEAM, THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, THE SUBSCRIPTIONS, AND ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, OR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, SUBSCRIPTIONS OR ANY INFORMATION, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF VALVE’S OR ITS AFFILIATES’ FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR BREACH OF VALVE’S WARRANTY AND EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE RECOMPENSE.

BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, EACH OF VALVE, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS AFFILIATES’ LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

C. NO GUARANTEES

NEITHER VALVE NOR ITS AFFILIATES GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE OR SECURE OPERATION AND ACCESS TO STEAM, THE CONTENT AND SERVICES, YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS(S) OR ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.

D. LIMITED WARRANTY

CERTAIN HARDWARE PURCHASED FROM VALVE IS SUBJECT TO A LIMITED WARRANTY, [OR DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION, A STATUTORY WARRANTY] WHICH IS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL HERE.
            8. AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT

PLEASE NOTE: If you are a consumer with place of residence in Germany, a different version of Section 8 applies to you, which is available here.

This Agreement may at any time be mutually amended by your explicit consent to changes proposed by Valve. Furthermore, Valve may amend this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) unilaterally at any time in its sole discretion. In this case, you will be notified by e-mail of any amendment to this Agreement made by Valve within 60 (sixty) days before the entry into force of the said amendment. You can view the Agreement at any time at http://www.steampowered.com/. Your failure to cancel your Account within thirty (30) days after the entry into force of the amendments, will constitute your acceptance of the amended terms. If you don’t agree to the amendments or to any of the terms in this Agreement, your only remedy is to cancel your Account or to cease use of the affected Subscription(s). Valve shall not have any obligation to refund any fees that may have accrued to your Account before cancellation of your Account or cessation of use of any Subscription, nor shall Valve have any obligation to prorate any fees in such circumstances.
            Dirty machine translation of the German section 8:
            8. AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT

If you wish to make a transaction or use a new feature of Steam, we may request you to agree to a new version of this Agreement. You are not obliged to give your consent. Access to your existing subscriptions will be retained even if you reject the changes. However, you may not be able to make new transactions or use new features of Steam unless you agree to the revised version of this Agreement. The right of Valve to make unilateral changes in accordance with the following provisions shall remain unaffected.

Valve is entitled to unilaterally amend this Agreement (including any subscription terms or conditions of use) to the extent that: (a) the amendments are necessary to reflect a changed legal situation or other circumstances that could not be foreseen at the time the agreement was concluded, provided that the non - circumstances would seriously undermine the balance of the contractual relationship; or (b) this is necessary to eliminate difficulties in the implementation of the contract caused by regulatory gaps arising after the conclusion of the agreement; or (c) the amendments concern only adjustments to the wording of the agreement which merely clarify or simplify the terms of this Agreement.

If Valve changes the agreement unilaterally, Valve will notify you of the change by e-mail to your Steam registered e-mail address and / or when you register with Steam via the Steam client software. The amendment shall take effect at the end of thirty (30) days after receipt of the notification of the adjustment of the agreement. You can consult the agreement at any time at http://www.steampowered.com/. The right to your user account at any time according to. Contract number 10 (B) shall remain unaffected.
            10. APPLICABLE LAW/JURISDICTION

For All Customers Outside the European Union:

You agree that this Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and executed in the State of Washington, U.S.A., and any dispute arising hereunder shall be resolved in accordance with the law of Washington excluding the law of conflicts and the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Subject to Section 11 (Dispute Resolution/Binding Arbitration/Class Action Waiver) below, you agree that any claim asserted in any legal proceeding by you against Valve shall be commenced and maintained exclusively in any state or federal court located in King County, Washington, having subject matter jurisdiction with respect to the dispute between the parties and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. In any dispute arising under this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to attorneys’ fees and expenses.

For EU Customers:

In the event of a dispute relating to the interpretation, the performance or the validity of the Subscriber Agreement, an amicable solution will be sought before any legal action. You can file your complaint at http://help.steampowered.com. In case of failure, you may, within one year of the failed request, file an online complaint on the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution website: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/mai...chooseLanguage, or on the European Consumer Center’s website: http://www.europe-consommateurs.eu/index.php?id=2514.

In the event that out-of-court dispute resolutions fail, the dispute may be brought before the competent courts.

11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/BINDING ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER

This Section 11 shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. If the laws of your jurisdiction prohibit the application of some or all of the provisions of this Section notwithstanding Section 10 (Applicable Law/Jurisdiction), such provisions will not apply to you. IN PARTICULAR, IF YOU LIVE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, THIS SECTION 11 DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.

Most user concerns can be resolved by use of our Steam support site at https://support.steampowered.com/. If Valve is unable to resolve your concerns and a dispute remains between you and Valve, this Section explains how the parties have agreed to resolve it.

YOU AND VALVE AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS BETWEEN US IN INDIVIDUAL BINDING ARBITRATION. THAT INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: (i) ANY ASPECT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US; (ii) THIS AGREEMENT; OR (iii) YOUR USE OF STEAM, YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES. IT APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, UNFAIR COMPETITION, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.

However, this Section does not apply to the following types of claims or disputes, which you or Valve may bring in any court with jurisdiction: (i) claims of infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights, including such claims seeking injunctive relief; and (ii) claims related to or arising from any alleged unauthorized use, piracy or theft.

This Section does not prevent you from bringing your dispute to the attention of any federal, state, or local government agencies that can, if the law allows, seek relief from us for you.

An arbitration is a proceeding before a neutral arbitrator, instead of before a judge or jury. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court, and provides more limited discovery. It follows different rules than court proceedings, and is subject to very limited review by courts. The arbitrator will issue a written decision and provide a statement of reasons if requested by either party. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU AND VALVE ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND TO HAVE A TRIAL BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY.

You and Valve agree to make reasonable, good faith efforts to informally resolve any dispute before initiating arbitration. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send the other a written notice that describes the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and sets forth the relief sought. If you and Valve do not reach an agreement to resolve that claim or dispute within 30 days after the notice is received, you or Valve may commence an arbitration. Written notice to Valve must be sent via postal mail to: ATTN: Arbitration Notice, Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98004.

The Federal Arbitration Act applies to this Section. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where applicable, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes, as modified by this Agreement, both of which are available at http://www.adr.org. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement.

The AAA will administer the arbitration. It may be conducted through the submission of documents, by phone, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.

If you seek $10,000 or less, Valve agrees to reimburse your filing fee and your share of the arbitration costs, including your share of arbitrator compensation, at the conclusion of the proceeding, unless the arbitrator determines your claims are frivolous or costs are unreasonable as determined by the arbitrator. Valve agrees not to seek its attorneys’ fees or costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines your claims are frivolous or costs are unreasonable as determined by the arbitrator. If you seek more than $10,000, the arbitration costs, including arbitrator compensation, will be split between you and Valve according to the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules and the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes, if applicable.

YOU AND VALVE AGREE NOT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR COLLECTIVE ARBITRATION, EVEN IF AAA’s PROCEDURES OR RULES WOULD OTHERWISE ALLOW ONE. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. You and Valve also agree not to seek to combine any action or arbitration with any other action or arbitration without the consent of all parties to this Agreement and all other actions or arbitrations.

If the agreement in this Section not to bring or participate in a class or representative action, private attorney general action or collective arbitration should be found illegal or unenforceable, you and Valve agree that it shall not be severable, that this entire Section shall be unenforceable and any claim or dispute would be resolved in court and not in collective arbitration.

Notwithstanding this Section, you have the right to litigate any dispute in small claims court, if all the requirements of the small claims court, including any limitations on jurisdiction and the amount at issue in the dispute, are satisfied.
            Last edited by timofonic; 03 October 2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

With some programs you are sharing, some allow you turning upload speed to absolute zero. In that regard upload is meant as taking the content and putting it up as initial uploader. There have been people fined and have had also prison sentences for this here.
              Last edited by aht0; 02 October 2017, 01:11 AM.

Comment

I browsed my local copyright law. As it appears, State has been collecting taxes applied to "recording devices" (3% per sold device) and "recordable media" (8% per sold item, be it audio tape, CD/DVD blanks or USB sticks) like couple of decades by now. Sort of "blanket tax", regardless of what you would be recording, pirated mp3's or Linux iso's. Collected money would be dished out each year by some minister who'd have to reach agreement with organizations representing authors etc about their precise share on the "pot".

As a result, audio and audiovisual content remains"grayish-white" area and "copyright organizations" won't be chasing private citizens unless you make big and public deal about it. Or try to sell your pirated content for money.
                With certain exceptions it is even completely legal to download copy - for example you do own some audio CD but it was damaged - you can download the same content from online and claim it legit. Also you are allowed to make copies of the software/content you own, including media that has copy-protection tech (movie DVD's for example).

Software piracy is complete no-no. Unless again, you do own license already and decide to get a copy from the net. Otherwise, no "if's" and "but's" about it. Uploading the pirated content or copyrighted audiovisual content you own, (as initial uploader) is also forbidden.

I'd have to also add that organizations representing authors could run into trouble claiming to have suffered monetary loss by piracy when pirate could not legally have bought their content in the first place. For the simple reason that buying was not an available option for my country. If there was no way people could have legally bought your content - you can't have lost money due to piracy. Court case would get nowhere. If you get my drift.

Overall it boils down to this: as long as you just download, are private citizen, nobody tends to really care.

95% of my CD's and DVD's are Linux, Solaris and various BSD iso's. I've paid "copyright owners" far in excess getting nothing in return.
                Last edited by aht0; 02 October 2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                  Saying "Ugly fonts, ugly icons, ugly styling, ugly transitions/animations" isn't an argument tho, sounds more like generic trolling. Critiques need to be more specific to be taken as such.

And I didn't ask about your wishes about the future, I asked about what distros you had issues with and what was wrong, "ugly" is generic and very subjective. I mean, maybe you have very specific/uncommon tastes, and therefore it's not a general Linux issue.

I sometimes pull down isos and try them out (and there are like 40 different UIs from 15 different distros), and I can't really say everyone is ugly.
                  Ok, points taken. This thread is getting buried, but did want to add this response. In future posts on this site, I'll try and be more constructive, and for any critiques try and explain my thinking and point of view. Again, I'm not down on Linux, I would love to see it thrive on the desktop.

Comment

By using BitTorrent you're sharing always, it is a grey area though since you're not sharing the entire file but parts of it. Using sites like mega.nz for downloading is probably "safe".
                    Well, lots of people do it. There were tries here at Spain to sue people, but finally the users were declared non-guilty (or whatever is named in English).
                    • Software licenses in Europe have a very limited validity compared to other parts in the world. You own it, but do whatever you want: Shit on it, reverse engineering, destroying it, pee on it, do personal backups or install it on any device you can make it work in too.
                    • Here in Spain we pay a tax for storage media, Internet services and paper copies (known as "canon") too and we hate it because it gives money to awful organizations like SGAE and the lesser known but not less evil CEDRO (here's how the work by using systems such as the infamous RightsGuardian and they obfuscated their domain by using WhoisGuard (is it legal?), but their full info is here that is operated by TECNÕMICA private company from Spain too

Here's their whois info, as they deserve to be known worldwide:

• Domain Name: RIGHTSGUARDIAN.COM
                    • Registry Domain ID:
                    • Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.nicline.com
                    • Registrar URL: http://www.nicline.com
                    • Updated Date: 2016-09-24T12:04:36Z
                    • Creation Date: 2011-09-30T07:20:07Z
                    • Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-09-30T07:20:07Z
                    • Registrar: Arsys Internet, S.L.
                    • dba NICLINE.COM
                    • Registrar IANA ID: 379
                    • Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
                    • Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +34 941620100
                    • Domain Status: ok https://www.icann.org/epp#ok
                    • Registry Registrant ID:
                    • Registrant Name: Ricardo Alberto Robles García
                    • [Other: María Carmen Martínez Hortelano]
                    • [Other: Ana María Canónica Gualdieri]
                    • Registrant Organization: TECNOMICA
                    • Registrant Street: Calle Gran Via, 6, piso 4
                    • Registrant City: Madrid
                    • Registrant State/Province: Madrid
                    • Registrant Postal Code: 28013
                    • Registrant Country: ES
                    • Registrant Phone: +34.655436406
                    • Registrant Phone Ext:
                    • Registrant Fax:
                    • Registrant Fax Ext:
                    • Registrant Email: [email protected]
                    • Registry Admin ID:
                    • Admin Name: David Guzmán de Lázaro Matey
                    • Admin Organization: TECNÕMICA
                    • [CIF (Spain's VAT): B86038494]
                    • [D-U-N-S number: 463609089]
                    • Admin Street: Calle Gran Vía, 6, piso 4
                    • Admin City: Madrid
                    • Admin State/Province: Madrid
                    • Admin Postal Code: 28013
                    • Admin Country: ES
                    • Admin Phone: +34.655436406
                    • Admin Phone Ext:
                    • Admin Fax:
                    • Admin Fax Ext:
                    • Admin Email: [email protected]
                    • Registry Tech ID:
                    • Tech Name: David Guzmán de Lázaro Matey Tech
                    • Organization: TECNÕMICA
                    • Tech Street: Calle Gran Vía, 6,piso 4
                    • Tech City: Madrid
                    • Tech State/Province: Madrid
                    • Tech Postal Code: 28013
                    • Tech Country: ES
                    • Tech Phone: +34.655436406
                    • Tech Phone Ext:
                    • Tech Fax:
                    • Tech Fax Ext:
                    • Tech Email: [email protected]
                    • [Corporate Email: [email protected]]
                    • [Info Email: [email protected]]
                    • Name Server: clyde.ns.cloudflare.com
                    • Name Server: etta.ns.cloudflare.com
                    • DNSSEC: Unsigned
                    • URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
                    • Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-09-24T12:04:36Z <<< For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://www.icann.org/resources/page...-2014-06-16-en.

More info can be obtained with some more research

Comment

Working...
                    X