Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Hat Formally Rolls Out Pipewire For Being The "Video Equivalent of PulseAudio"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuzz View Post

It's not even a Gentoo-specific issue. Sounds like an issue with his setup.
    It's a long standing upstream pulseaudio issue for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
      Check Ubuntu bug tracker. They already exist, Check Mints bug tracker.
      no, no no. When people ask you "where is the bug" you need to pull up the bug report concerning the mentioned issue, not Ubuntu's bugrtacker, nor unrelated bugs that might have something to do with it, maybe perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by InsideJob View Post
        PulseAudio trolls just imagined they had problems all these years. Like the controlled demolition of Building 7, it never even happened. Red Hat has debunked all these anti-Poettering conspiracy theories and thanks to them the community can now listed to a MP3 safely and securely. And the best part of all is the people dictating and mandating are the so-called "liberals" of our communist commune, er, uh, community I mean. :P
        C'mon NSA guy stop it, none is giving a fuck about 9/11 in this forum.

Comment

It's interesting how many people can remote diagnose if it's a distribution bug or setup bug but not an upstream bug.

You might have a steep QA career in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
            It's interesting how many people can remote diagnose if it's a distribution bug or setup bug but not an upstream bug.

You might have a steep QA career in front of you.
            So far it's not even a bug. Have you seen him post a link about the bug he mentioned? No report = no bug.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
              Trump supporter spotted.
              We do have the best jokes, and the Obama voters always fall for them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                no, no no. When people ask you "where is the bug" you need to pull up the bug report concerning the mentioned issue, not Ubuntu's bugrtacker, nor unrelated bugs that might have something to do with it, maybe perhaps.
                More than half of those bugs seem to be directly related. Just look. And then I posted two very old upstream bug reports which I believe to be related.

Comment

Originally posted by InsideJob View Post
                  PulseAudio trolls just imagined they had problems all these years. Like the controlled demolition of Building 7, it never even happened. Red Hat has debunked all these anti-Poettering conspiracy theories and thanks to them the community can now listed to a MP3 safely and securely. And the best part of all is the people dictating and mandating are the so-called "liberals" of our communist commune, er, uh, community I mean. :P
                  You do realize you just outed yourself as a conspiracy theorist? I guess the annunaki did it with psy powers from nibiru....

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
                    We do have the best jokes, and the Obama voters always fall for them lol.
                    Cheer up then, all the world loves your jokes (I'm not a US citizen).

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                      More than half of those bugs seem to be directly related. Just look. And then I posted two very old upstream bug reports which I believe to be related.
                      I repeat, show me a bug report where someone states the symptoms you were talking about, if it is so widespread as you say then someone must have posted some bug report with those symptoms.

I don't give a shit about what you think might be related or not, you aren't a dev so you can't say, and I'm not wasting time trying to make sense out of stuff you might have pulled up in a 5 second google search.

Comment

Working...
                      X