Learn More About Lennart Poettering's casync Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
    Why do someone (everyone?) have to hate Lennart by default.
    $ poetteringd --default=hate --verbose --version=all --no-refresh --no-remove --no-patch

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

I do not hate idiots or stupid people when they are are far away , especially. Idiots and stupidos reinvent the wheel, never gets software projects bug free or ready and desing non modular at binary level software.
      If you truly, for even a fraction of a second, believe that software can ever be bug/issue free, then you're the only idiot around.

Comment

"Last month Lennart Poettering of systemd and PulseAudio fame"

LP and redhat are famous bug generators:
        The systemd System and Service Manager . Contribute to systemd/systemd development by creating an account on GitHub.

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-bugs/
        XFCE and Debian are pretty good at generating bugs too https://bugzilla.xfce.org/buglist.cg...ormat=specific

Comment

I do not hate idiots or stupid people when they are are far away , especially. Idiots and stupidos reinvent the wheel, never gets software projects bug free or ready and desing non modular at binary level software.
          ^
          |
          This person ignores that systemd is modular at binary level.

Comment

I really would like to see some of your software projects. Care to share, so that we can have a look how you do it?

Comment

It's nice to know that he has other projects aside from turning Linux into systemd-kerneld.

Comment

Working...
              X