X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope to see an Amazon plugin too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLexMachine View Post
      Netflix is now - as of this morning - functional on Linux desktops using the latest Firefox. However, you must disable script-blocking software and any other add-ons - Netflix doesn't give any idea which ones, they just say disable them all - that Netflix does not like.
      I've used it for a couple of months already. It just needed a spoofed user agent. However, it's just 720p on Firefox, which is why I'll be looking into the alternative solution. If I can find the time.

Comment

Unless I am missing something, the Github repo only has instructions for Kodi v18 and not v17 (I assume the 'agile' builds are nightly builds). I wonder if this stuff can be used on v17 as well - did anyone try?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon1 View Post

Cakeboxes and Puchedpockets.
          Sorry, I'm not quite sure if I understand you correctly (as English is not my native language).

You suggest I should use punched pockets and cake boxes for storing the DVDs and BluRays?
          If so, the space they're taking is just one of my problems. Another problem is that I need tools like AnyDVD (or whatever it's called now) and MakeMKV and the time to rip and convert the films and series onto my HTPC.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberwizzard View Post
            Unless I am missing something, the Github repo only has instructions for Kodi v18 and not v17 (I assume the 'agile' builds are nightly builds). I wonder if this stuff can be used on v17 as well - did anyone try?
            Sadly not.
            Until now (Kodi v17) widevine can only be used to decrypt the content of the stream but Netflix also requires it to be decoded using widevine.
            This is something Kodi currently only supports in the v18 agile branch.

Comment

Hi,

I was looking for a netflix plugin for Kodi and found this one:
              Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

at Github there are instructions on how to install it on Kodi 18 but it's in German.
              Are there instructions also in English somewhere here or does anyone know how to install it?

Comment

same problem i faced in couple months ago but at that time i used this guide
                The Raspberry Pi 3 is the best microcomputers, because it gives an impressive speed with the good value in a small form factor. It is also accomplished and reliable so it will be used for numerous kind of projects such as making a cat feeder to local FM Radio Transmitter. However, You may use Raspberry …

Comment

The Raspberry Pi 3 is the best microcomputers, because it gives an impressive speed with the good value in a small form factor. It is also accomplished and reliable so it will be used for numerous kind of projects such as making a cat feeder to local FM Radio Transmitter. However, You may use Raspberry …

Comment

I hope that the Netflix integration in Kodi is not simply an integrated web-app. The issue with Netflix using a web-browser, chrome or Firefox, is that it will only play 2 channel audio. For this reason I am using a Chromecast to play Netflix on my TV, since any browser playing Netflix is crippled to 2channel audio. If the Kodi implementation corrects this that will really make me happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X