Richard Stallman: Goodbye to GNU Libreboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johanb View Post

Even if you would consider identifying yourself as a transgender to be a mental illness there's no cure for it, and since it doesn't hurt anyone why not accept them and let them be a part of society without discrimination?
    The Drama to no-drama Ratio ist Off beyond the scale, that ist why.
    its Not a call for active discremination, but there ist something heavily wrong with their behaviour with the society. On one Hand they want to be seen normal but on the other Hand they want to be seen Special and seek attention. They switch between those roles whenever they Like to, so others have noch Chance to predict how to act right. And then there ist the whole SJW mob jumping onto the train and making everything worse since everyone is just offended and discrimintated by everything.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post

Ugh, forcing others to celebrate mental illness is not ok. Do I need to tell you where to shove your hateful SJW drivel, or have you got it figured out? Have a wonderful day!
      which mental illness are we talking about? I see none anywhere here

Comment

TL;DR: It's a headache not worth having, gtfo Leah, nobody wants you around anymore you entitled control-freak cunt.
        Last edited by rabcor; 06 January 2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoog View Post

I'm muslim and I say you're wrong
          I'm atheist and I say you're wrong, like all religions that exist due to dogmas unlike science. Even everyone and myself may be wrong, but fixing it progressively.

Originally posted by k1l_ View Post

The Drama to no-drama Ratio ist Off beyond the scale, that ist why.
          its Not a call for active discremination, but there ist something heavily wrong with their behaviour with the society. On one Hand they want to be seen normal but on the other Hand they want to be seen Special and seek attention. They switch between those roles whenever they Like to, so others have noch Chance to predict how to act right. And then there ist the whole SJW mob jumping onto the train and making everything worse since everyone is just offended and discrimintated by everything.
          Sorry, but you are describing 99.99% worldwide human population with "On one Hand they want to be seen normal but on the other Hand they want to be seen Special and seek attention". The rest is very common too. What's your point? Do you have one or just trolling?

Did you know everyone not only needs attention but the lack of it causes depression and several mental issues? You are confusing the terms and repeating stupid words like everyone else on the Internet.

Do you know SJW is a term very widely used by neofascists aka alt-rights on Internet? Are you a nazi/neofascist/right-ring/alt-right/xenophobe person? Are you a 4Chan/*Chan active user? Why do you use germanisms in your words?
          Last edited by timofonic; 06 January 2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I wonder what's the drama ratio for non-open source projects compared to open-source projects.

But that might be a bit difficult to compare. For commercial projects, a manager can simply force a decision.

So I think we'd need to compare drama in open-source projects vs drama in commercial projects + bad management decisions forced in commercial projects.

I think open-source projects would come up better overall...

Originally posted by bug77 View Post
            I wonder what's the drama:work ratio for open source projects. I have a strong hunch it's pretty high.

Comment

Originally posted by johanb View Post
              Even if you would consider identifying yourself as a transgender to be a mental illness there's no cure for it, and since it doesn't hurt anyone why not accept them and let them be a part of society without discrimination?
              There is a cure for it - therapy - and it does hurt people first and foremost themselves. The suicide rate is huge among these people which it wouldn't need to be if this condition was treated properly. Instead we are supposed to play along with the delusion which only makes it worse for everyone.

Comment

Ugh, forcing others to celebrate mental illness is not ok. Do I need to tell you where to shove your hateful SJW drivel, or have you got it figured out?
                So I was wondering whether you were ignorant or a hatemonger. With crystal clarity, you've shown the answer is both.

Comment

Originally posted by Staffan View Post
                  There is a cure for it - therapy - and it does hurt people first and foremost themselves. The suicide rate is huge among these people which it wouldn't need to be if this condition was treated properly. Instead we are supposed to play along with the delusion which only makes it worse for everyone.
                  The cure for it is natural extinction, because they cant reproduce. Whether you call it illness or not, it is a dead end from evolutionary pov. As long as they are not allowed to adopt kids and indoctrinate them, they can be left alone until they start demanding some extra "rights".

Comment

Ugh, forcing others to celebrate mental illness is not ok. Do I need to tell you where to shove your hateful SJW drivel, or have you got it figured out? Have a wonderful day!
                    Thats kinda rich in this community. Its always been full of deviants and leftists. people like you are worse than SJWs for the same reason: Habitual liars.

Especially, wait until you actually meet Stallman himself, a social democrat.

Also, with all this bullshit drama, does anyone actually have the chat logs?

Allegations have been published and people are taking sides without proof either way. poor showing on that all around. Regardless of what you believe in, we're supposed to all be better than this. Be better than this. Someone present the facts so we can all judge for ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by GI_Jack View Post

Thats kinda rich in this community. Its always been full of deviants and leftists. people like you are worse than SJWs for the same reason: Habitual liars.

Especially, wait until you actually meet Stallman himself, a social democrat.

Also, with all this bullshit drama, does anyone actually have the chat logs?

Allegations have been published and people are taking sides without proof either way. poor showing on that all around. Regardless of what you believe in, we're supposed to all be better than this. Be better than this. Someone present the facts so we can all judge for ourselves.
                      Most developers are deviants, or people with a mental "condition". However, using it to get your way is not cool and childish. From what i have read of contributors about the maintainer, she was indeed a childish dictator which is typical for SJWs.

Comment

Working...
                      X