No announcement yet.

HTTP-SS: "A New Faster Internet Protocol"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, it doesnt work 100% right on my S3, Cyanogen and Firefox. Quite often rendering gives out and letters repeat ad infinitum.

And yiu're missing .y cues; not everyone is aggressive, it the leadership who instills emotion through exploitative media and nationalism. Or as I said, outright ownership ( and I'm actually referring to the ME here as the prime example). Russia is not a nation full psycho aggressives as much as people think. And Putin has his place not from money, nut from knkeledge and using his old position to maneauvre hjs way through bribes and threats to the top. He just made himself and others (more) rich along the way.

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by nomadewolf View Post

Vietnam was French.
      It then rebelled.
      The French tried to take it back and failed.
      The French asked Murica for help.
      Murica won every battle but lost war because Mother Russia secretly support Vietnam.
      Later on Mother Russia decides to take on Afganistan, and Murica does the same to Mother Russia, supporting Afganistan.
      The reserves of the military equipment are used to create Al-Quaeda.
      And it goes on and on...
      And you want to say Americans didnt use agent orange in the Nam?
      Really?

Comment

I started smiling just seeing the name. When I read it was by a German company, I laughed out loud! Got a good joke to share, for you guys posting here who can't accept that some of us connecting SS in the name to Nazis:

An englishman stops his car at a petrol station in London. A very expensive and luxurious German sports car parks next to him. Out comes an old kraut and starts bragging about how great and fast his car is...

"..and you know, as a retired Formula 1 driver, it took me less than 7 hours to drive all the way from Germany!"

To that, the englishman says, "7 hours?!? Hah! My old granddad made it to Germany AND back to England in less than two!"

"Was?!? Nein, das ist.. It's impossible! How.. What job did he have to be able to do such a thing?"

"He flew bombing runs over Dresden."

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post

And you want to say Americans didnt use agent orange in the Nam?
          Really?
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
          Where the hell did i say that?

Comment

I didnt say you did, its not nice to answer to question with a question.
            let me quote you:

'Vietnam was French.
            It then rebelled.
            The French tried to take it back and failed.'

That softly implies USA got nothing to do with NAM. As if you are dodging the topic. Very nice strategy, but it doesn't work with everyone.
            So there you go.

Comment

I didnt say you did, its not nice to answer to question with a question.
              let me quote you:

'Vietnam was French.
              It then rebelled.
              The French tried to take it back and failed.'

That softly implies USA got nothing to do with NAM. As if you are dodging the topic. Very nice strategy, but it doesn't work with everyone.
              So there you go.
              Sorry, but you make no sense.
              I also said:
              The French asked Murica for help.
              Murica won every battle but lost war because Mother Russia secretly support Vietnam.
              How can i say that murica fought battles, but had nothing to do with it?
              They also used napalm, rockets, choppas, planes, grenades, destroyers, aircraft carriers and machineguns.

I hope i not 'deying' anything else... (rolls eyes)

All i meant to clarify was that NAM wasn't started by Murica. But i learned something at least. In my mind, the napalm had been the worst of it. (not deying Hiroshima and Nagasaki also...)

Comment

That softly implies USA got nothing to do with NAM.
                FYI: "'Murrica" = "America" (with a very heavy US accent) = USA.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadewolf View Post
                  (not deying Hiroshima and Nagasaki also...)
                  These were mostly a strong message to Japan.
                  Japanese were clearly losing, but were also stubborn as fuck, and needed something very powerful to change their minds and stop wasting everyone's (and their own) men and resources.

I'm saying "strong message" as the USA always had blatant air superiority, and by the end of the war it was even more one-sided.
                  Japan planes were shitty in general, US atomic bombers could simply stay so far up in the atmosphere to be simply out of reach.
                  Their atomic bombers could have dropped nukes wherever, but they didn't target large cities like for example Tokio.

If they actually targeted serous cities the death toll would have been various orders of magnitude worse than the estimated 150-250k people for Hiroshima/Nagasaki combined, and most people wouldn't even have died of direct effects of the nuke, but due to collapse of the Japanese nation.

Really, the bigger issues for nuke bombers were jet streams (high-speed winds in the high atmosphere) that were pushing them off course. Nagasaki was chosen because the bomber went ridiculously off-course due to unforseen jet streams pushing it too far from its intended target.

Fun fact: they did firebomb hard Tokio though (to destroy industries mostly), doing more than 100k causalities (probably around the same of both atomic bombs combined).

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                    These were mostly a strong message to Japan.
                    Japanese were clearly losing, but were also stubborn as fuck, and needed something very powerful to change their minds and stop wasting everyone's (and their own) men and resources.
                    At the time, they were reaching out to the USSR -which was blazing through them on the continent, and would've been on their shores in short order- to negotiate a surrender.

Comment

Oh, and the Americans had little concern for Japanese lives (I mean, calling 'em racist is really just a statement of fact). The value they placed on Soviet lives was pretty much solely dependant on the usefulness of said Soviets.

Comment

Working...
                      X