FSF, RMS Issue Statements Over Libreboot's Accusations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pawlerson View Post

And nobody should care about transgender nonsense. Nobody should care about freaking immigrants as well. They should go to israel. Why israel doesn't accept them? Most politicians of many countries are freaking idiots and they're ruining our civilization intentionally. They should be killed on sight.
    Why don't you go to Israel? Jerusalem is chock full of religious loonies. They'll accept you in a heartbeat!

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
      No, it's needed to show that even on this board where only the finest representatives of the FOSS community dwell
      When you say "this board" you actually mean to say "that board", right? As in the FSF/GNU mailing list, not Phoronix?
      Because if it's indeed the latter, I'll go ahead and laugh myself into a coma. What with johnc and all the other crazy anti-systemd, anti-wayland, anti-everythingRemotelyModern luddites around.

A good 1/5 of this forum here is more anti-Linux and anti-Free-Software/Open-Source than Ballmer on crack cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post
        What with johnc and all the other crazy anti-systemd, anti-wayland, anti-everythingRemotelyModern luddites around.
        You love me and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by ParticleBoard View Post
          This coming from a guy that thinks suicide is not indicative of a mental health issue.
          Which is actually and factually right, as suicide is usually attempted as last answer to high-stress environment.
          Bullied teens have siginficant suicidal rates, raped women have significant suicidal rates, japanese workers that overwork too, among others.
          Are you, king of retards, going to claim bullied straight teens, raped women and japanese workers have mental health issues too?

You argue for the sake of arguing and you flood this forum with your garbage, your a troll in the oldschool sense (not the progressive "you disagree with me so your a troll").
          The butthurt is strong in this one, yes I troll better than you and I even have facts on my side, r u envious bro?

Comment

Originally posted by jacob View Post
            I will di the same. However I will also withhold one annual donation for caving to referring to that person as "she", hence it will remain unchanged.
            Yeah, I'm totally with you on this! You should refer to any person as "it".
            Gender pronouns should be obsoleted in a modern society.

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post

You love me and you know it.
              Oh, absolutely.

I can't imagine anything more exciting than using the same outdated graphics stack twenty years from now, all because people like you managed to scare away all alternatives...

Comment

Originally posted by ParticleBoard View Post
                This coming from a guy that thinks suicide is not indicative of a mental health issue.
                Which is actually and factually right, as suicide is usually attempted as last answer to high-stress environment.
                Bullied teens have siginficant suicidal rates, raped women have significant suicidal rates, japanese workers that overwork too, among others.
                Are you, king of retards, going to claim bullied straight teens, raped women and japanese workers have mental health issues too?

You argue for the sake of arguing and you flood this forum with your garbage, your a troll in the oldschool sense (not the progressive "you disagree with me so your a troll").
                The butthurt is strong in this one, yes I troll better than you and I even have facts on my side, r u envious bro?

Comment

Originally posted by boltronics View Post
                  Did anyone else notice that https://libreboot.org/gnu/ talks about Leah in the 3rd person? This makes it sound as though at least one other Libreboot developer agrees with Leah's position and actions. The page git history says something different though.

https://notabug.org/vimuser/libreboo.../gnu/index.php
                  People can write in 3rd person too, so that's not an indication of anything.
                  Anyway, in Libreboot team (there was someone who posted a pic in the other thread) there are other trans people.
                  They might have bought in that bullshit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlerson View Post
                    And nobody should care about transgender nonsense. Nobody should care about freaking immigrants as well. They should go to israel. Why israel doesn't accept them? Most politicians of many countries are freaking idiots and they're ruining our civilization intentionally. They should be killed on sight.
                    Israel is basically a nazi-state that is actively deporting non-jews to expand in the region because Zod Wants It. I fail to see the connection here.

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post
                      When you say "this board" you actually mean to say "that board", right? As in the FSF/GNU mailing list, not Phoronix?
                      I mean this board here we all post together with nazis, talibans and luddites. That deranged idiot has posted two links to phoronix threads about this news, and another link about reddit thread as a way to show they are poor victims everywhere. https://libreboot.org/gnu/ We caused quite some controversy over this in a short amount of time. This was unintentional, and it exposed quite a lot of vitriolic hatred within the community. For instance: http://phoronix.com/scan.php?page=ne...reboot-Not-GNU
                      Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comme...nu_her_gender/

It's clear, from these many transphobic comments made by the public, that we still don't live in an ideal world and that there is still a long way to go.

It's.... I dunno.... dunno if laughing or crying or raging about this.

Comment

Working...
                      X