Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystro256 View Post
    Indeed both should have been quoted.
    Yeah, let's also quote me saying that her claims are all bs without any proof, and that there are fucking trials for that, throwing poo like this and even making names (obvious privacy violation) only shows how deranged is the Libreboot's project leader.

I really hope someone sues her HARD, as it's practically an auto-won case.

Comment

Originally posted by kloumpt View Post
      I think what Leah Rowe wrote should have been fully quoted, the quote (in the same way RMS was)
      I can understand why Stephen Manhood got the willies

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
        Yeah, let's also quote me saying that her claims are all bs without any proof, and that there are fucking trials for that, throwing poo like this and even making names (obvious privacy violation) only shows how deranged is the Libreboot's project leader.
        I wouldn't put it that strongly, but yeah, proof is an issue here. I've no idea which of the two is right, but throwing around accusations without being able to support them hurts both sides, but especially the accuser. With the dramatic exit from GNU and subsequent war of words, Leah is doing a lot of damage to the reputation of herself and the Libreboot project. I'd be more supportive of her stance if there was more to it than just "he said, she said".

Comment

It's disgusting and hypocritical SJW behavior to refuse to name the person, because "don't want them to be harassed", while naming the other two. Presumably because Leah wants the two to be harassed instead.

Comment

Hm, btw, this is Stephen Mahood

a communist, possibly vegan and also filthy mexican sympathizer sysadmin at fsf.

And here you find both him and Ruben Rodriguez, with pics http://www.fsf.org/about/staff-and-board

Both are sysadmins.

As a sidenote, Dear Zod... how fugly are the wimmins in FSF....

Comment

I'm so sick of SJW's. I'm trippling my donation to the communist jews at gnu.

Comment

Originally posted by Delgarde View Post
                I wouldn't put it that strongly,
                It needs to be put as strongly as that because this behaviour is NOT acceptable from an adolescent, go figure about an adult human being, then figure about an adult human being in charge of a project (so what she does also damages others, not just her).

Comment

Video of the events at gnu headquarters:
                  Black Lives Matter activist Zarna Joshi harasses "pro-cop" man then tries falsely claiming sexual harassment. Then she tries to scrub this video from the int...

Comment

Originally posted by Delgarde View Post

With the dramatic exit from GNU and subsequent war of words, Leah is doing a lot of damage to the reputation of herself and the Libreboot project.
                    I disagree. A rather small amount of damage to the FSF perhaps, presumably incurring corresponding reactionary damage to FSF & its supporters' perception of her, but I wouldn't consider her to have "damaged her reputation" or that of her project in any wider sense. Quite the contrary in fmy own view. She clearly appears to have taken a stand on a matter of conscience. Should she convincingly lose formal civil proceedings arising from this small saga, then I'd consider her actions to most probably have been ill advised but honourable... but I'd be stunned if any such case was ever brought... and so, in the absolute absence of any suspicion of any ulterior motive, that just leaves houourable. In the (I imagine perpetual) absence of any proof that her actions are misguided (or malicious), why should anyone assume that they are? She clearly knows more of the situation than I, or anyone else who's commented here, and only recently joined the FSF of her own volition. So what's behind all this purely speculative mass condemnation? FSF fanboiism in action? "Reactionary damage to FSF & its supporters' perception of her?"

Looks to me like she's done nothing more than commit the cardinal sin of criticizing the Emperor's attire... and his baying subjects should be ashamed of themselves. As usual.

Comment

As in the words of the mighty Chewbacca, "Urf urf urf urf urf!".

Comment

Working...
                      X