Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Passso View Post
    Sick... so let me add that God created the quarks, if (s)he exists
    Fictional entities don't belong in real stuff's cause-effect relationships.

Comment

• Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
      Fictional entities don't belong in real stuff's cause-effect relationships.
      Bad news, it has been a simple and effective explanation for everything for centuries...

Comment

• Originally posted by Passso View Post
        Bad news, it has been a simple and effective explanation for everything for centuries...
        More like a placeholder to cover up the unknown, which is more scary than a fictional entity. here, look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytaf30wuLbQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Mavman View Post

What?!?! I've got to correct this one!!! I'm not anti-gay or anything but i really hate lies!

It was Brendan Eich that gave his own personal money to sponsor that anti-gay marriage "thing". Not mozilla. And, by the way, the guy has leaved mozilla to create the Brave browser.

And he does (i believe) have the right to his own opinion... even if it "that" opinion...

c117152 - it's just a bit of extra salt on your popcorns ahahahah . Gasoline ON!!!
          He apparently has hired obviously non str8 people to work on that project. I have seen them on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
            And if I remember well there were pretty loud choruses of whiners that went on about how firing this guy because he was anti-gay-marriage is just as bad as firing a gay because he is gay, and how by doing so Mozilla were evil and bad and ugly.

When someone's opinions are that some people that aren't harming him in the slightest should be discriminated over some random bs reason, he loses the right to have his own opinion and should be punished hard.
            I don't believe in hard punishment, the issue was that he was being put in the position to make staffing decisions and the bias he might bring to those decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyotabedzrock View Post
              I don't believe in hard punishment, the issue was that he was being put in the position to make staffing decisions and the bias he might bring to those decisions.
              Mozilla has no power to punish people hard, of course, so they did the only thing they could do.

Comment

• Typical SJW rubbish. Good old time psychiatric therapy would cure all those things. Like electro-shocks. Especially if some modern nice medicines are added to mix. Nowadays every mentally ill person's delusions are regarded as hard facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiberiusDuval View Post
                  Typical SJW rubbish. Good old time psychiatric therapy would cure all those things. Like electro-shocks. Especially if some modern nice medicines are added to mix. Nowadays every mentally ill person's delusions are regarded as hard facts.
                  FYI: your mentally ill person's delusions about the usefullness of "old-time psychiatric therapy", electroshocks and "modern nice medicines" aren't regarded as hard facts outside of taliban, saudi arabian and shitholistani community.

Comment

• Hell, at least mention modern stuff like TMS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transc...ic_stimulation which is the modern and much less shit version of electroshocks. Still useless in this case tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiberiusDuval View Post
                      Typical SJW rubbish. Good old time psychiatric therapy would cure all those things. Like electro-shocks. Especially if some modern nice medicines are added to mix. Nowadays every mentally ill person's delusions are regarded as hard facts.
                      Perhaps we should treat your delusions with electro shocks...

Comment

Working...
                      X