No announcement yet.

Libreboot Leaves The GNU, The Free Software Foundation Denounced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of the day, the issue is that no one really knows what's going on. We have both data and opinion from one person. And if that person is wrong in their assessment, they could be liable for slander.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

Read it. I definitely am not biochemist, nor do I want to be for that matter, but the simple matter of fact is that regardless of the sex your chromosomes say you are, the chimical balance that your ribosomes code for detrmines your gender. It definitely is -NOT- one or the other. There are in fact many genders.
      "Gender" is a complete man-made fabrication that has nothing to do with science, and is now used as nothing more than a political weapon. There is simply biological sex and that's it.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Leah Rowe my hardware is not transgendered,gay or heterosexual. Stop pushing your beliefs on everone else just because
        they oppose your views. These social justice warriors are worst than christians.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenFireFly View Post
          Hello Everyone,

Leah Rowe my hardware is not transgendered,gay or heterosexual. Stop pushing your beliefs on everone else just because
          they oppose your views. These social justice warriors are worst than christians.
          Are you an angry asexual? Or homophobe?

Free Software Foundation firing an employee for being trans-gendered.
          What? I would prefer an article about that. There was lots of polemical stuff about Mozilla's anti gay marriage sponsoring and such, but not about this.

Comment

Originally posted by c117152 View Post
            Propping the lazy chair. Nuking the popcorn. Waiting, with giddy anticipation...
            hey c117152 Is the seat next to you taken???

I brought some ice-cream!!!

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post

... Mozilla's anti gay marriage sponsoring and such, but not about this.
              What?!?! I've got to correct this one!!! I'm not anti-gay or anything but i really hate lies!

It was Brendan Eich that gave his own personal money to sponsor that anti-gay marriage "thing". Not mozilla. And, by the way, the guy has leaved mozilla to create the Brave browser.

And he does (i believe) have the right to his own opinion... even if it "that" opinion...

c117152 - it's just a bit of extra salt on your popcorns ahahahah . Gasoline ON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post

Are you an angry asexual? Or homophobe?

What? I would prefer an article about that. There was lots of polemical stuff about Mozilla's anti gay marriage sponsoring and such, but not about this.
                I'm niether.You can be gay or transgendered but don't expect me or anyone else to sheer you on.

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
                  "Gender" is a complete man-made fabrication that has nothing to do with science, and is now used as nothing more than a political weapon. There is simply biological sex and that's it.
                  He is technically saying the same as you, He is basically stating:
                  "chromosomes determine sex, gender is determined by stuff I can't comprehend so I write some bs, but what matters is that it is not related to chromosomes".

Comment

Originally posted by Mavman View Post
                    It was Brendan Eich that gave his own personal money to sponsor that anti-gay marriage "thing". Not mozilla. And, by the way, the guy has leaved mozilla to create the Brave browser.
                    And if I remember well there were pretty loud choruses of whiners that went on about how firing this guy because he was anti-gay-marriage is just as bad as firing a gay because he is gay, and how by doing so Mozilla were evil and bad and ugly.

And he does (i believe) have the right to his own opinion... even if it "that" opinion...
                    When someone's opinions are that some people that aren't harming him in the slightest should be discriminated over some random bs reason, he loses the right to have his own opinion and should be punished hard.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                      And if I remember well there were pretty loud choruses of whiners that went on about how firing this guy because he was anti-gay-marriage is just as bad as firing a gay because he is gay, and how by doing so Mozilla were evil and bad and ugly.
                      Sometimes you can only lose

Comment

Working...
                      X