Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Features So Far To The Linux 4.8 Kernel: ACPI LPI, Security, Btrfs ENOSPC, HDMI CEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Features So Far To The Linux 4.8 Kernel: ACPI LPI, Security, Btrfs ENOSPC, HDMI CEC

Phoronix: The Features So Far To The Linux 4.8 Kernel: ACPI LPI, Security, Btrfs ENOSPC, HDMI CEC

We've now started the back-half of the two week merge window for the Linux 4.8 kernel. Here's a recap of all the pull requests I covered during the first week of this yet another exciting kernel cycle...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I second Nille request in the CEC thread, it would be really, really great if AMD supported HDMI (displayPort ) CEC with their GPUs.

Comment

Originally posted by M@yeulC View Post
      I second Nille request in the CEC thread, it would be really, really great if AMD supported HDMI (displayPort ) CEC with their GPUs.
      Thirded.
      Would be awesome to have this also added retroactively too. Their APUs rock on many many HTPCs here.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
        X