Friction Building Around An Ubuntu Community Council Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

> accusations of stealing donations?

He wasn't accusing them of stealing donations, he wondered if there was a steal. Some other people, too:

Ubuntu Community Council Can't Track Down $143,000 Worth of Donations

Wondering =/= true.
    Wondering =/= false.

The best way to know what happens maybe is going to trial and finally removing all those doubts. Or some other way that is equally credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nth_man View Post
      > accusations of stealing donations?

He wasn't accusing them of stealing donations, he wondered if there was a steal. Some other people, too:

Ubuntu Community Council Can't Track Down $143,000 Worth of Donations

Wondering =/= true.
      Wondering =/= false.

The best way to know what happens maybe is going to trial and finally removing all those doubts. Or some other way that is equally credible.
      "i didnt say you are a moron, i just wondered if you are a moron"
      really? you want to play that "i am innocent" game?
      it is a shame we see that as a regular behavior of top KDE developers recently. pointing at others while doing the same missbehaviour. really sad to see how much the KDE CoC is really worth it.

Comment

People don't stop writing because they think that you are right, they don't keep reading because they see that you are clearly more interested in getting in the last word than in any objective conversation. Normal people have real work to do and don't lose part of their life reading that otherwise internet never-ending threads.

Comment

Working...
        X