Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systemd Development Skyrocketed This Year

Phoronix: Systemd Development Skyrocketed This Year

Rising above all of the systemd controversies and in-fighting this year, systemd developers remained committed and did a heck of a job at adding code to the project...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I think you are counting the udev merge. It explains the huge discontinuities in Kay Sievers' graph.

Comment

another systemd thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Tobu View Post
        I think you are counting the udev merge. It explains the huge discontinuities in Kay Sievers' graph.
        For what I can see in the graphics...Kay Sievers is the big guy how hold the credit's of SystemD!

Maybe Lennart is not so guilty like we thought...

Comment

Originally posted by pheldens View Post
          another systemd thread?
          Don't complain....you clicked on it....you read it....and you even commented on it.
          If you honestly didn't give a crap you wouldn't even have read it.
          And if you hated it that much you would be spouting vitriolic drivel.

Comment

The year is 2014 A.C. The world is entirely occupied by systemd. Well, not entirely... One small village of indomitable Linux users still holds out against the invadors.

Comment

Don't kill the messerger

Originally posted by pheldens View Post
              another systemd thread?
              Its newsworthy whether you are for or gainst systemd or not.

Comment

I think most people like the idea, but have problems with the implementation.

I dont like to find 4GB coredump files of program crashes on my sys partition for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal
                  ...systemd developers remained committed and did a heck of a job at adding bloat to the project.
                  Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gotwig View Post
                    The year is 2014 A.C. The world is entirely occupied by systemd. Well, not entirely... One small village of indomitable Linux users still holds out against the invadors.
                    I laugh reading your post. :'(

Comment

Working...
                    X