Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandusky Lee: Great Cabinets For Storing All Your Computer Gear

Phoronix: Sandusky Lee: Great Cabinets For Storing All Your Computer Gear

If you're after some metal storage cabinets for housing all your extra computer gear, the Sandusky Lee Welded Steel Classic Storage Cabinet is a winner...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This is getting creepy Mike, stop reviewing things in my Amazon wishlist.

Comment

Originally posted by undersuit View Post
      This is getting creepy Mike, stop reviewing things in my Amazon wishlist.
      I was looking at those very same cabinets...wonder if Michael was doing a mind-meld LMAO

Comment

Very Geeky...Almost "industrial"

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
        Phoronix: Sandusky Lee: Great Cabinets For Storing All Your Computer Gear

If you're after some metal storage cabinets for housing all your extra computer gear, the Sandusky Lee Welded Steel Classic Storage Cabinet is a winner...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTgyMjQ
        Every geek's living room should look like an office environment or lab work room.

So Michael, please tell us how the wife likes it?

For some of us out there, WAF ("wife acceptance factor") decides what comes into the house "proper" and what stays in the garage.

Comment

Did it come with all the dents or have you dented it while setting it up?

I think it would be nice if it was smooth, but it looks pretty cheap with all those dents.

Comment

Originally posted by carewolf View Post
            Did it come with all the dents or have you dented it while setting it up?

I think it would be nice if it was smooth, but it looks pretty cheap with all those dents.
            The one main dent pointed out in the article was during shipping. There might be some smaller ones too, but in reality, can't really see it -- camera flash likely makes anything come out much more noticeable. Looking across the room with standard room lights on, everything looks fine.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NotMine999 View Post
              Every geek's living room should look like an office environment or lab work room.

So Michael, please tell us how the wife likes it?

For some of us out there, WAF ("wife acceptance factor") decides what comes into the house "proper" and what stays in the garage.
              She loves it and works down here too. She loves these cabinets much more than my old RubberMaid wire rack shelves where all the junk is visible in the open and dusty.
              Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                The one main dent pointed out in the article was during shipping. There might be some smaller ones too, but in reality, can't really see it -- camera flash likely makes anything come out much more noticeable. Looking across the room with standard room lights on, everything looks fine.
                It could be possible to bang the dent out of it using a block of wood and a hammer

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
                  It could be possible to bang the dent out of it using a block of wood and a hammer
                  Probably, but have more important stuff and too much else stuff on my TODO list :/
                  Michael Larabel

Comment

Working...
                  X