Other Projects Participating In This Winter's Women Outreach Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puggle man View Post
    I don't know that what he was saying was necessarily too mysoginistic, but I totally agree that every one of these articles about this X.Org internship thing or women in FOSS
    have gone immediately down hill in the comments section. It's dissapointing, and I honestly wish Phoronix would just stop posting these articles, as bad as that sounds. The notion
    that a position available only for those outside of the majority in tech is sexist is I guess debatable based solely on the definition of sexism (it's really not sexist but whatever), but
    if you really think it's unfair compared to the infinite number of advantages one has as a male-identifying male then you're just being a dumbass.
    These articles tend to attract a lot of views. Notice a pattern yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancurio View Post
      These articles tend to attract a lot of views. Notice a pattern yet?
      Hey baby, show us ya stats!
      Hi

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
        Nice, (wrongly) claiming sexism immediately after saying something that sleazy. Doesn't really help your case does it you fckwit.

Waiting for this thread to turn into a misogynistic bitch fest. We're already off to a good start with some well thought out and intelligent comments.
        +1'ed

Comment

use your brain next time

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
          Nice, (wrongly) claiming sexism immediately after saying something that sleazy. Doesn't really help your case does it you fckwit.

Waiting for this thread to turn into a misogynistic bitch fest. We're already off to a good start with some well thought out and intelligent comments.
          Already is, you started it.

Comment

Working...
          X